No announcement yet.

Which is better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha okay. I normally have around 2-3 mags for my main gun (be it an m4, g3, or AK). In some encounter where I have some good targets I'd burn through a mag in a few minutes (one game I had 4 consecutive kills and had to reload haha). Never thought I'd have to, what with the 600 round capacity of the AK hi-cap mag, but there you go. Suppression fire, and what with my AK accurized, it's a good long range weapon, and can really reach out and touch someone.

I have a friend who just got an m79, and he intends to lug it around slung, with his main gun an m249 hahaha... firepower!
    "We have no white flag."

Comment

What a silly question! Of course airsoft is better than paintball.

Comment

Originally posted by GMan88 View Post
        haha okay. I normally have around 2-3 mags for my main gun (be it an m4, g3, or AK). In some encounter where I have some good targets I'd burn through a mag in a few minutes (one game I had 4 consecutive kills and had to reload haha). Never thought I'd have to, what with the 600 round capacity of the AK hi-cap mag, but there you go. Suppression fire, and what with my AK accurized, it's a good long range weapon, and can really reach out and touch someone.

I have a friend who just got an m79, and he intends to lug it around slung, with his main gun an m249 hahaha... firepower!
        Sounds a little like my "Support Gunner" class on MW2 lol. LMG (L86, AUG HBAR, MG4) and either Stinger or M79.

Anyways, any good "Ghost" (MW2) style facemask ideas but that aren't a white skull on a black mask? I have a green mask and I'm wondering if there's any good designs I could put on it...
        "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X