No announcement yet.

Paintball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think to be a good player it takes guts. you have to be able to charge in there without caring if you get cut down in the fire. but if thats not your thing. be the guy thats goes off by himself and goes around the perimiter sniping off poor chumps. there usualy hated by everyone and if they catch you off gaurd there gonna make you pay. but thats my views on what it takes to be a good paintballer
    Attached Files
    PvtJohnson

Hold your ground men, hold your ground!

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

If your not mad enough to bare nuckel box, your not mad at all.

Comment

very true. except its almost impossible to snipe. if you go to any paintball forum, they will flame you if you ask the best way to snipe. it is almost physically impossible. the longer the barrel doesnt matter either, if you have over 14'' for a barrel, the balls can break inside the barrel and wont become more accurate. to successfully get a lot of kills, get around their base and come up from the back. thats what I did. killed the entire 10 man team!

Comment

exactly. you can't snipe. you can sit in a tree and shoot and players walking by and maybe hit them and say your a sniper. but you wont get them everytime. you have to charge in there and kick some ass. sometimes u get cut down, but when u don't its the best thing to win the game.
        PvtJohnson

Hold your ground men, hold your ground!

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

If your not mad enough to bare nuckel box, your not mad at all.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X