Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournaments

Please wish me luck.

I have a Kendo tournament next week and a promotion test.

I also advanced to the next round in our year end pistol competition. In high winds and rain, I shot a 100% in the combat pistol using a Glock 22, .40 - 50 rounds from 25 yards down to 5 yards. I was also able to shoot a 268 and 271 in the bullseye - 30 rounds, 25 and 15 yards, slow, timed, and rapid fire. I threw two rounds on the first heat and one on the second (blame it on the wind and rain), but I hope to buckle down.

Merci mes amis.
    TTFN

Best of luck!
    ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
    ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

Hm... martial arts and shooting

I'm afraid *not* to wish you luck.
      "I am not an atomic playboy."
      Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

Originally posted by Kendoka Girl View Post
        Please wish me luck.

I also advanced to the next round in our year end pistol competition. In high winds and rain, I shot a 100% in the combat pistol using a Glock 22, .40 - 50 rounds from 25 yards down to 5 yards. I was also able to shoot a 268 and 271 in the bullseye - 30 rounds, 25 and 15 yards, slow, timed, and rapid fire. I threw two rounds on the first heat and one on the second (blame it on the wind and rain), but I hope to buckle down.

Merci mes amis.

GOOD thing i'm too ole to get hitched again kiddo... cuz with them quals you'd be in the running..... and or living on the high Llano helping me watch the stock from the yotes and plinking cans off the back porch while swilling tiswin.

Bonne chance

b.
        CV

Comment

Good luck Kendoka Girl! What do you do for a living, assuming this is work related?

Comment

Bleedin' 'ell wimmin and guns!

Good luck lass.
            The long toll of the brave
            Is not lost in darkness
            Over the fruitful earth
            And athwart the seas
            Hath passed the light of noble deeds
            Unquenchable forever.

Comment

Good Luck K Girl, we hope you do well.
              SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Good luck
                "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Good luck!
                  Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... again...

Comment

Originally posted by Von Richter View Post
                    Bleedin' 'ell wimmin and guns!

Good luck lass.
                    Make that "Bleedin' 'ell wimmen with big sticks and guns!" The very best of luck to you!
                    "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Best of luck and Rock On Kendoka Girl! I'm sure you will do extremely well!!!
                      http://www.militarywargaming.com

"The Golden Rule of War, Speed - Simplicity - Boldness" -- General George S. Patton, Jr

Comment

Good luck!
                        AHIKS - Play by (E)mail board wargaming since 1965.
                        The Blitz - Play by Email computer wargaming.

Comment

Please wish me luck.

Merci mes amis.
                          Good luck to you!

That series of upcoming events reminds me of something my judo teacher told me, many years ago, before I became a black belt*.

On the first day of class, he told us he was a black belt in judo, but that didn't make him invulnerable. However, he had a .357 under his front seat and that did make him invulnerable. He was joking of course, but it's one of those stories you never forget. BTW, his black belt made him invulnerable as far as I could tell, as his student.

*I haven't become a black belt yet, so everything up 'til now is "before I became a black belt"
                          Barcsi János ispán vezérőrnagy
                          Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2003 & 2006

"Never pet a burning dog."

RECOMMENDED WEBSITES:
                          http://www.mormon.org
                          http://www.sca.org
                          http://www.scv.org/
                          http://www.scouting.org/

Comment

Please wish me luck.

Merci mes amis.
                            good luck and I can easily say I'm not going to **** you off lol
                            http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

Merci beaucoup, everyone!

It's with a rod and gun club, but I'm representing my unit so I get a lot of time to shoot. I also tag along with some of my marine buddies for rec fire. The next round is this coming Wednesday and the finals are on the 19th. I've been shooting mostly with my Glock 22, but I also have a SiG P228 9mm. Something about that Austro-German workmanship.

CV, do you have horses? I'd be real tempted.
                              TTFN

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X