Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking of getting into airsoft or paintball, does have does anybody have any pros/cons for each and tips for a newbie specifically goggeles for someone who wears glasses
    "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
    "

For airsoft I use full face for CQB (I ain't blind enough to go running into walls) for woodland where I really need to have glasses I wear Guarder shooting glasses with a lenses insert (it costs me about 30 to get plastic sports lense's put in the insert). You need good de-mister as well depending on the weather.
    Xbox live: Waltz Junta II

Comment

what would be better for a beginner spring powered or electric.
      "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
      "

Comment

Cons (for both) - it can get expensive

If you want to plink in the backyard, a Walmart springer will work. If you ever want to play against people, get an AEG (after a while, you may go back to a high-powered springer sniper rifle).

I've played both and stuck it out with airsoft since I never had to clean up later, (at the time) had much more realistic looking guns (not 'markers'... thogh PB has caught up in that regard) and you could use real gear and expensive foreign-pattern BDUs without worrying about them getting ruined. I also couldn't stand the 'arcadey' feel of paintball fields and the brightly colored uniforms and always played 'woodsball' in BDUs.

Though, paintball does give you a little more incentive to dodge; F=MA.
        If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X