A Friend Who Does Paintball Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Friend Who Does Paintball Photography

Hey guys, a friend of mine on Facebook has taken up photography lately, and thus far has mainly photographed paintball events. He just started his page on Facebook, so he only has a few likes, but I thought anyone interested in Paintball here might like to take a look at his pictures, and hopefully show support and "like" his page!

Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/KennedyPhot...ocation=stream

and here's a sample pic...he doesn't have TONS of pics yet, but there's more coming from today (Sunday the 9th) and in the future.

"A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

I played paintball today with my 16 year old son. I had a blast.

No, really.

I am thankful that at my age I can still run with the younguns up and down a paint ball field. We really had a good time, got hit some, got a few kills. We worked as a team mostly, and during one match really worked the bad guys over.

Me and my son. Heh, I love it.

Oh, and good pics as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
      I played paintball today with my 16 year old son. I had a blast.

No, really.

I am thankful that at my age I can still run with the younguns up and down a paint ball field. We really had a good time, got hit some, got a few kills. We worked as a team mostly, and during one match really worked the bad guys over.

Me and my son. Heh, I love it.

Oh, and good pics as well.
      Good to hear! Good to hear you had lots of fun. Feel free to 'like' the photography page-my friend would really appreciate the support. Or, if your son is more interested in paintball, perhaps he could. Is it more of a regular thing or was this a first time, or once in a blue moon event?
      "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post
        Good to hear! Good to hear you had lots of fun. Feel free to 'like' the photography page-my friend would really appreciate the support. Or, if your son is more interested in paintball, perhaps he could. Is it more of a regular thing or was this a first time, or once in a blue moon event?
        I will get my son to look in on it.

This was the first time we have played, but it won't be the last. We were talking after one event and both agreed we had found a new hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
          I will get my son to look in on it.

This was the first time we have played, but it won't be the last. We were talking after one event and both agreed we had found a new hobby.
          Ah okay. Sounds like you did way better than my first time. I played a few games, got out on them, and didn't get anyone else out haha.

--Hávamál

Comment

My younger son occasionally does Airsoft battling. He has an M16 and a 9mm Glock.

Comment

Originally posted by Wooden Wonder View Post
              My younger son occasionally does Airsoft battling. He has an M16 and a 9mm Glock.
              I used to be into it with friends in backyards and stuff but it fell off the older we got; guns were also breaking and we didn't feel like it was necessary to replace these fake ones, when we were buying real ones (not for shooting at each other of course!).

It's kinda outrageous how expensive the airsoft guns can get. It's almost as if they rival the price of the real deal. I remember a few years ago looking to get a decent airsoft M14 and on airsplat.com, they had some nice looking ones but I couldn't justify to myself or anyone else the amount of money I would've spent if I had bought one!

--Hávamál

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X