The Two Americas of 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nastle View Post
    Indeed I live very close to chicago in the SW burbs , my area has so far avoided the parasites that inhabit the south side of chicago but they are breeding like rats and gradually taking over the burbs
    I have not bought any property here as I forsee all these areas in the next 10-20 yrs be complete "multiracial " aka shitholes
    Stay away from it at all costs. I just hope it never spreads this far south in my lifetime.....
    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Poor Old Spike View Post
      Thanks, a lot of the areas along the Mexico border are blue, so it seems the voters down there have got no beef with bad hombres coming across to pump their kids full of drugs, sounds like bad parenting to me..

And most of the coastal area of Calif is blue, so I'm sure San Andreas will give them payback in due course..
      "The floodgates of the heavens are opened, the foundations of the earth shake. The earth is broken up, the earth is split asunder, the earth is thoroughly shaken. The earth reels like a drunkard, it sways like a hut in the wind, so heavy upon it is the guilt of its rebellion" (Isaiah ch 24)

And WOW, Oklahoma is the only state that's 100% red, what great American patriots they must be there..

Those areas are already more or less successfully colonized by Mexico.
      "Put guards on all the roads, and don't let the men run to the rear."
      Major General John Buford's final words on his deathbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
        Stay away from it at all costs. I just hope it never spreads this far south in my lifetime.....
        we can only hope brother ...
        but stupid white men are not having any babies but paying tax dollars to fund nonwhites' babies, who are breeding us out of existence.Worst part is that it is the liberal whites who are the most aggressively pushing this multicultralism.

Comment

we can only hope brother ...
          but stupid white men are not having any babies but paying tax dollars to fund nonwhites' babies, who are breeding us out of existence.Worst part is that it is the liberal whites who are the most aggressively pushing this multicultralism.
          You and your silly dreams of racial purity. Meanwhile, my Mexican-Finnish descendants will breed like rabbits and survive like cockroaches.
          Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by Karri View Post
            You and your silly dreams of racial purity. Meanwhile, my Mexican-Finnish descendants will breed like rabbits and survive like cockroaches.
            And my redneck descendents will keep their guns handy so don't count on the survival part

Actually I've had pretty good experiences with Mexicans in Chicago they are generally very hard working and don't cry discrimination or demand compensation every time they get a paper cut

Comment

Very interesting maps. It would be interesting to do a war game against the two areas to see who would win where the military's equipment would fall into the hands of either side depending on where it was. Obviously, Trumponians have more land but don't control as many urban areas, so Clintonites would have an edge in urban warfare, negating armored advantages, while Trumponians would benefit from rural areas perfect for armored warfare (especially the great plains and western deserts.
              The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] needs YOUR HELP NOW HERE!

Comment

Originally posted by Frtigern View Post
                Very interesting maps. It would be interesting to do a war game against the two areas to see who would win where the military's equipment would fall into the hands of either side depending on where it was. Obviously, Trumponians have more land but don't control as many urban areas, so Clintonites would have an edge in urban warfare, negating armored advantages, while Trumponians would benefit from rural areas perfect for armored warfare (especially the great plains and western deserts.
                who has more beans and bullets ? I bet the Trumponians overall but they are scattered
                but who has more organization ( aka gangs ) I bet Clintonites

higher population of clintonites mean they have more reserves of food /fuel and mobility in terms of automoblies in the city , they also have advantage of force concentration

suburban and rural areas are very easy to take, and overrun by sheer numbers while they hold out in isolated pockets while the trumponians will be bogged down in street fighting if they attempt to enter the cities

plus foreign powers favor clintonites , the great mexican army will cross the rio grande , while the CAF ( canadian expeditionary force) will land on the friendly east coast

where do the loyalties of national guard and armed forces lie ? hopefully with the trumponions

overall I predict and overwhelming clintonite victory unless martial law is imposed and armed forces overwhelmingly support Trump

Comment

who has more beans and bullets ? I bet the Trumponians overall but they are scattered
                  but who has more organization ( aka gangs ) I bet Clintonites

higher population of clintonites mean they have more reserves of food /fuel and mobility in terms of automoblies in the city , they also have advantage of force concentration

suburban and rural areas are very easy to take, and overrun by sheer numbers while they hold out in isolated pockets while the trumponians will be bogged down in street fighting if they attempt to enter the cities

plus foreign powers favor clintonites , the great mexican army will cross the rio grande , while the CAF ( canadian expeditionary force) will land on the friendly east coast

where do the loyalties of national guard and armed forces lie ? hopefully with the trumponions

overall I predict and overwhelming clintonite victory unless martial law is imposed and armed forces overwhelmingly support Trump
                  Something like this?
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN5QXvj7uUA

I see the urban **** holes quickly falling apart as the food, drugs, liquor, and fuel supplies quickly dry up. Granted, the gangs will be the ones that are armed. I just see them preying on their own and the surrounding neighborhoods for their food, drugs, liquor, fuel, and water.

That is a scenario that could happened should there ever be a long term blackout or major disruption of welfare funding in those Progressive Paradises.
                  “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post

I see the urban **** holes quickly falling apart as the food, drugs, liquor, and fuel supplies quickly dry up. Granted, the gangs will be the ones that are armed. I just see them preying on their own and the surrounding neighborhoods for their food, drugs, liquor, fuel, and water.

That is a scenario that could happened should there ever be a long term blackout or major disruption of welfare funding in those Progressive Paradises.

I've read of theoretical scenarios of this type of situation, and none of it pretty for anyone involved, but the city/urban people fare the worst in the short term.

Given our dependence on not only modern amenities but also our reliance on the fact that food is prepared, processed and shipped to our local groceries...add to this that our water is pressure-piped to our tap that it will run at the turn of our faucets....seeing those things disrupted completely and at once could see downfall of all law and order in about 3-5 days, the complete breakdown of society in under 2 weeks.

As most people do not know how to feed themselves beyond frying an egg or going to a McDonalds and ordering fries, let alone hunting, fishing, creating a spark for fire....one source I read spoke of 3 massive die-offs.
                    The first massive die-off, and perhaps the largest, would be immediate with people warring with one another for food sources and supplies. The second die-off would a bit smaller but still large enough with people starving to death and those with illnesses dying - common, curable illnesses would become deadly again. The third and last die-off would be smaller than the first two and more gradual, with those incapable of surviving or unlucky enough to end up on someone else's dinner plate.

I'd say less than 2 months for the complete breakdown of a country to the point of non-existence if nothing is restored and there is no effort to do so.
                    You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

People here have been watching too many movies. in the real world, fuel, ammo and food are going to be highly problematic for urban looters and gangs trying to move into the large, open spaces in the West, where they will confront an ad hoc army of skilled hunters armed with weapons that outrange everything in the gangster arsenals, which, BTW, use up ammo at a ferocious rate. Spray-and-pray weapons have no use in a post-apocalyptic world.

Assault weapons look macho, but hunting rifles kill at 800 yards or so routinely, and the rounds will crack engine blocks, blow out radiators and take pout drivers of those Mad Max fairy tales.

By the time the gangster army gets even close enough to open effective fire, they are on foot, badly depleted by casualties and wide open for the coup de grace, carried out by people who haven't even been touched yet. And hunters know how to move quietly and unseen.
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

We have a saying in the Survivalist forums- "The Apocalypse is just 24 hours away".
                        In other words that's when a typical family homes food supply begins to run out and we start to starve unless we're well prepared.
                        In that brave new world, hunters, fishermen and farmers will be the new Kings..

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          People here have been watching too many movies. in the real world, fuel, ammo and food are going to be highly problematic for urban looters and gangs trying to move into the large, open spaces in the West, where they will confront an ad hoc army of skilled hunters armed with weapons that outrange everything in the gangster arsenals, which, BTW, use up ammo at a ferocious rate. Spray-and-pray weapons have no use in a post-apocalyptic world.

Assault weapons look macho, but hunting rifles kill at 800 yards or so routinely, and the rounds will crack engine blocks, blow out radiators and take pout drivers of those Mad Max fairy tales.

By the time the gangster army gets even close enough to open effective fire, they are on foot, badly depleted by casualties and wide open for the coup de grace, carried out by people who haven't even been touched yet. And hunters know how to move quietly and unseen.
                          Most hunters these days sit in a blind and wait for a deer to come to a feeder that has been feeding them for weeks.

They pay to have the carcass processed.

There isn't one in ten who can put a scope on a human being and pull the trigger.
                          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Poor Old Spike View Post
                            We have a saying in the Survivalist forums- "The Apocalypse is just 24 hours away".
                            In other words that's when a typical family homes food supply begins to run out and we start to starve unless we're well prepared.
                            In that brave new world, hunters, fishermen and farmers will be the new Kings..
                            Say Spike have you perused the USAF Survival Manual?

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwBV...pTUmdMRjg/edit
                            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwBV...pTUmdMRjg/edit
                              Better known as an air conditioning repair manual.
                              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                                No mate, I've glanced at a few official "survival manuals" and books and youtube vids, but we Survivalists prefer to go our own way and do our own thing.
                                Rule Number One- Don't do things by the book or the enemy will be able to predict your every move and zero in on you. Your commonsense is your most powerful weapon so stay in stealth mode at all times..
                                NO JOHNNY DON'T ANSWER, DON'T ANSWER!....oops too late..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X