Battle of San Jacinto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle of San Jacinto

Today is the day. We're about to leave to go to San Jacinto. Have Hewlett Packard Photosmart 2.5 digital camera. Taking a 128mb flash card. Will post a couple of pictures when we get back,
    Govenour Of Texas and all southern provinces. Kepper Of The Holy Woodchipper.

Have a fab' time Mr Scott!

Hope to see some pictures soon.

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Re: Battle of San Jacinto

Originally posted by Jeremy Scott
      Today is the day. We're about to leave to go to San Jacinto. Have Hewlett Packard Photosmart 2.5 digital camera. Taking a 128mb flash card. Will post a couple of pictures when we get back,
      Cool. Anxious to see the photos. :thumb:
      http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

Comment

Hey all, Wasnt able to get much due to nasty weather, started off with droopy icky hanging overcast then all the sudden kaboom. All we were ablt to do is get a few of the Battleship Texas. I plan on going back sometime next month when I am on my long change.

Comment

BB- 35 USS Texas

BB-35 USS Texas
          Attached Files

Comment

Ok next month it is. Nice BB.
            http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X