Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigMik1
    replied
    If anyone will be in the Houston area on September 18, 2004, it's Museum Day in Houston. All the musuems will be free of charge and everyone is invited to see them. The Buffalo Soldiers Museum is always free, but I invite you to come by!!!

BigMik1

Leave a comment:

• BigMik1
    replied
    Buffalo Soldiers National Museum: Presents a play!!

The Buffalo Soldiers National Museum is proud to present a play: the world premiere of “READY AND FORWARD”; A BUFFALO SOLDIER’S STORY. A one-act play that depicts the obstacles and ordeals experienced by African American pioneers of the West. The play features Houston actors, Wayne DeHart and Byron Jacquet.

Let me know if anyone is nearby would like to go.

BigMik1

Leave a comment:

• BigMik1
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeremy Scott
    Mik, what part of town would this be in
    Near the Museum District.

BigMik1

Leave a comment:

• Lance Williams
    replied
    I'm glad to hear there is a museum dedicated to the contributions of the "Buffalo Soldiers", they have been overlooked for far too long.

Leave a comment:

• Saint Jeremy
    replied
    Mik, what part of town would this be in

Leave a comment:

• Janos
    replied
    Originally posted by BigMik1
    Glad you approve...:P , but seriously, a Vet decided to develop a museum in his hometown, Houston. He also went to my college.

BigMik1
    Thanks for the info.

Leave a comment:

• BigMik1
    replied
    Originally posted by Janos
    Very good. I had heard there was a museum for the Buffalo soldiers, but didn't have any info on it. How was Houston picked as the site? Is there a tie to the Buffalo soldiers?
    Glad you approve...:P , but seriously, a Vet decided to develop a museum in his hometown, Houston. He also went to my college.

BigMik1

Leave a comment:

• Janos
    replied
    Very good. I had heard there was a museum for the Buffalo soldiers, but didn't have any info on it. How was Houston picked as the site? Is there a tie to the Buffalo soldiers?

Leave a comment:

• BigMik1
    started a topic Buffalo Soldiers National Musuem

Buffalo Soldiers National Musuem

I would love to invite all of you military history buffs to check out the website of the Buffalo Soldiers National Musuem here in Houston, Texas.

The website is: www.buffalosoldiermuseum.com

I am proud to be part of the board of directors of the museum as we strive to preserve and promote the history of African-American troops as they served the United States of America in all her wars.

BigMik1

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X