No announcement yet.

Going on tour with the 101st Airborne!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going on tour with the 101st Airborne!

Look out England...France....Holland..Belgium..Luxembourg.. Austria and Germany.
    Myself along with veteran tour guide Mark Patterson (Jake Powers is not coming on this tour) are bringing our first group of tourists on our inaugural Band of Brothers tour!
    Many of you know I have done this before (See In the Footsteps of Heroes, Band of Brothers tour)...but this time it is a little different!
    I am honored to be one of three historians/ tour guides that will be leading people on these trips! For this tour we have two time Silver Star winner Fred Bahlau as our guest Veteran! Fred was part of the 506th and we are honored to have him!

I will have a full report when I get back, we leave for London England on Friday the 14th of May.
    For more information please check out our website!
    www.bandofbrotherstours.com

Chad
    "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Originally posted by Creeping Death View Post
    Look out England...France....Holland..Belgium..Luxembourg.. Austria and Germany.
    Myself along with veteran tour guide Mark Patterson (Jake Powers is not coming on this tour) are bringing our first group of tourists on our inaugural Band of Brothers tour!
    Many of you know I have done this before (See In the Footsteps of Heroes, Band of Brothers tour)...but this time it is a little different!
    I am honored to be one of three historians/ tour guides that will be leading people on these trips! For this tour we have two time Silver Star winner Fred Bahlau as our guest Veteran! Fred was part of the 506th and we are honored to have him!

I will have a full report when I get back, we leave for London England on Friday the 14th of May.
    For more information please check out our website!
    www.bandofbrotherstours.com

Chad
    This sounds very, very interesting. I am wondering if it is possible to 'fall-in' with the tour for the part in Holland.

Comment

Going on tour with the 101st.

I thought you were going to go to A stan with the real 101st. What a let down.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X