My Trip to Antietam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Trip to Antietam

This Saturday I will be going on a school sponsored field trip to Antietam Battle, pictures and information will be sure to follow soon.

Sparticus
    “Come and take it!"

Unfortunately I was unable to take any pictures, because it was raining all day and didn't want to risk destroying my camera.
    “Come and take it!"

Comment

Next time pack it in a sandwich. Then you only need to have the lens free. IF it wasn't a down pour your camera should have handled the conditions. Just keep it tucked inside your jacket when not taking a shot. A decent camera case doesn't cost that much.
      Last edited by Half Pint John; 25 Oct 09, 15:16.

Comment

Antietam is a terrific battlefield to see. There is enough there to keep you busy for days. I saw the date and lack of photos, so I don't know what happened. The Park Service does a wonderful job with Civil War battlesites.
        In Vino Veritas

Comment

Great battlefield to visit. Can walk it if you're in shape. Been there 4 times, and never tire of it. Not crowded like Gettysburg.

Comment

Looking forward to your photos .
            SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Antietam is the best preserved field I've visited. It's only about 2 hours from home, just to make you bitter!

Half Pint is correct with his camera advice. Here are my photos if you care to use any of them:
              http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Magarak

Just click on Civil War Sites on the menu bar at left and follow it from there.

Regards,
              Dennis
              If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X