My Trip to Antietam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Trip to Antietam

This Saturday I will be going on a school sponsored field trip to Antietam Battle, pictures and information will be sure to follow soon.

Sparticus
    “Come and take it!"

Unfortunately I was unable to take any pictures, because it was raining all day and didn't want to risk destroying my camera.
    “Come and take it!"

Comment

Next time pack it in a sandwich. Then you only need to have the lens free. IF it wasn't a down pour your camera should have handled the conditions. Just keep it tucked inside your jacket when not taking a shot. A decent camera case doesn't cost that much.
      Last edited by Half Pint John; 25 Oct 09, 15:16.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Antietam is a terrific battlefield to see. There is enough there to keep you busy for days. I saw the date and lack of photos, so I don't know what happened. The Park Service does a wonderful job with Civil War battlesites.
        In Vino Veritas

Comment

Great battlefield to visit. Can walk it if you're in shape. Been there 4 times, and never tire of it. Not crowded like Gettysburg.

Comment

Looking forward to your photos .
            SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Antietam is the best preserved field I've visited. It's only about 2 hours from home, just to make you bitter!

Half Pint is correct with his camera advice. Here are my photos if you care to use any of them:
              http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/Magarak

Just click on Civil War Sites on the menu bar at left and follow it from there.

Regards,
              Dennis
              If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X