Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Right then - livening up the BM&E Forum a bit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right then - livening up the BM&E Forum a bit.

By Royal Appointment, I hereby accept the position of Moderator of this Forum - may God protect her and all who write in her.

OK then, now that the formalities are over - I'm Doctor Sinister (you all know me I'm sure) and I'm interested in far too many things than are good for me.

I've set myself a challenge this year of visiting as many military Museums here in the UK as I can (world domination permitting). My efforts have faltered a bit lately, but I am hoping to pick up the pace again very soon.

In the meantime, I'd like YOUR ideas for topics in this here Forum as it's been a little bit quiet so far.

Personally - I like pictures!

I'm sure there are some budding journalists and photographers out there - so let's see if we can fill this thing up with some interesting stuff!

Regards to all,

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Hmm... my topic ideas...pictures...interesting stuff...

{ding} I know!
    Attached Files
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Doc,

I'd agree...pictures,pictures,pictures. With explainations of the more obscure ones.
      Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance Williams
        Doc,

I'd agree...pictures,pictures,pictures. With explainations of the more obscure ones.
        Certainly - on that basis, can we have an explanation of that last picture Jim?

Dr. S.
        Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

A living monument of some sort I take it?:thumb:
          If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.

Comment

here is another picture
            Attached Files
            Govenour Of Texas and all southern provinces. Kepper Of The Holy Woodchipper.

Comment

If the doc has given us free reign on picture posting, this is gonna take the male mind to a new low :bowdown: :demon:

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy Scott
                If the doc has given us free reign on picture posting, this is gonna take the male mind to a new low :bowdown: :demon:
                We'll have to see!

I'm just glad no-one has picked me up on the typo' I made in the thread title yet...

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Dont worry Doc, I have your back. I will send my team of secret Texas bodyguards after them if you feel threatened

Comment

Dont worry Doc, I have your back. I will send my team of secret Texas bodyguards after them if you feel threatened
                    Thanks!

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Pictures Pictures Pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by nreese21
                        Pictures Pictures Pictures!
                        Hopefully I might have a few for everyone this week.

I may even have another article for the ACG site. I am planning a visit this week sometime.

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Re: Right then - livening up the B&MF a bit.

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
                          By Royal Appointment, I hereby accept the position of Moderator of this Forum - may God protect her and all who write in her.

OK then, now that the formalities are over - I'm Doctor Sinister (you all know me I'm sure) and I'm interested in far too many things than are good for me.

I've set myself a challenge this year of visiting as many military Museums here in the UK as I can (world domination permitting). My efforts have faltered a bit lately, but I am hoping to pick up the pace again very soon.

In the meantime, I'd like YOUR ideas for topics in this here Forum as it's been a little bit quiet so far.

Personally - I like pictures!

I'm sure there are some budding journalists and photographers out there - so let's see if we can fill this thing up with some interesting stuff!

Regards to all,

Dr. S.

Doc, your starting to sound like a Texan already. You said, "this here"

Comment

Originally posted by Jim H. Moreno
                            Hmm... my topic ideas...pictures...interesting stuff...
                            I know!
                            What museum did you find her in?
                            Barcsi János ispán vezérőrnagy
                            Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2003 & 2006

"Never pet a burning dog."

RECOMMENDED WEBSITES:
                            http://www.mormon.org
                            http://www.sca.org
                            http://www.scv.org/
                            http://www.scouting.org/

Comment

here is another picture
                              Who is this one?

JS
                              Barcsi János ispán vezérőrnagy
                              Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2003 & 2006

"Never pet a burning dog."

RECOMMENDED WEBSITES:
                              http://www.mormon.org
                              http://www.sca.org
                              http://www.scv.org/
                              http://www.scouting.org/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X