Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even more new pics on ACG site - Duxford Land Warfare Hall (more Tanks!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even more new pics on ACG site - Duxford Land Warfare Hall (more Tanks!)

This notice has been posted separately in the Free-Fire Zone, World War II and and Battlefields and Museums Forums.

Further to our Bovington and Duxford (Air) articles, Roach and I are pleased to present our latest photo-tour of the Duxford Land Warfare Hall. Yes, I'm afraid we've done Tanks again, but as with the aircraft at Duxford, the exhibits are truly stunning.

Duxford Land Warfare Hall Photo Tour

As I have stated previously elsewhere, we are hoping that our next piece will cover something related to naval warfare - there are a couple of museums that we are planning to visit within the next month.

Hope you enjoy this latest set of pictures.

Regards,

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Awesome Pictures

Dr. S

Awesome pictures. But how can the future dictator of the world be seen in a little car that resembles our Ford Focus? You should be seen in something more akin of a Big Chevy Silverado.
    Big 4dr long bed extended cab
    Govenour Of Texas and all southern provinces. Kepper Of The Holy Woodchipper.

Comment

Are you talking about that blue Rover Metro in the final picture? That's not mine! It was an exhibit - honest!

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

My Services

Dr.S

As a Texan with certain special skills, I am offering my services to be personal protecterate for you and your family.

Jeremy
        8th Generation Texan
        :bowdown:

Comment

Re: My Services

Originally posted by jdscott7280
          Dr.S

As a Texan with certain special skills, I am offering my services to be personal protecterate for you and your family.

Jeremy
          8th Generation Texan
          :bowdown:
          Wow! I'm speechless! Thanks for the offer. Not sure how it would work though with you being so far away, but I'll bear it in mind!

Do you want to be Governor of the USA when I come to power?

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

I accept

As first act of the territorial govenor of USA, I will seal off the border between the US and Mexico, and any Mexicans trying to cross will be shot as I intend to post the national guard there.

Comment

Re: I accept

Originally posted by jdscott7280
              As first act of the territorial govenor of USA, I will seal off the border between the US and Mexico, and any Mexicans trying to cross will be shot as I intend to post the national guard there.
              Even the ones going to the US on holiday?

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X