X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creeping Death
    replied
    Here I go again

For those of you who are interested in these type of trips let me know, I am actually going on the same tour again in September with a member of the 101st Airborne.
    I really hope I can meet up with some of the fine ACG folks who live in England, France, Holland, Germany, Belgium, Austria and more!
    I am really excited about driving Hells Highway again, I have done a lot of reading on Market Garden in the last year so it will be fun to see all the bridges again.
    Chad

Leave a comment:

• Whiterook
    replied
    This is something I'd really like to do....tour the battlefield with the actual vets.

Leave a comment:

• Creeping Death
    replied
    Battle of the Bulge

I wanted to do this a couple weeks ago when the Battle started but forgot.

Check out the story and then take a look at over 400 photos including dozens in and around Bastogne, Foy, Noville etc!!

Chad

Leave a comment:

• dgfred
    replied
    Yeeeeeeeehow , I have found the pics . Thanks Chad.

Leave a comment:

• Biscuit
    replied
    It's perfect Chad! Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Leave a comment:

• Creeping Death
    replied
    Bob

For those of you who have not read the nine page story here it is. If nine pages is too much please take a look at the 400+ pictures found at the end of the story in the gallery section.

Chad

Leave a comment:

• traygreen
    replied
    Great stuff. Sounds like you had a blast!

Leave a comment:

• No_Nickname
    replied
    WoW 9 pages, took awile but I read through the whole thing. Sounds like you had fun Chad.

Leave a comment:

• In the Footsteps of Heroes - Band of Brothers Tour

In the Footsteps of Heroes

Chad Weisensel shares some thoughts and pictures of his time with Easy Company Veteran Bill Wingett and the Band of Brothers Tour.

Dr. S.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X