X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the Footsteps of Heroes - Band of Brothers Tour

In the Footsteps of Heroes

Chad Weisensel shares some thoughts and pictures of his time with Easy Company Veteran Bill Wingett and the Band of Brothers Tour.

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

WoW 9 pages, took awile but I read through the whole thing. Sounds like you had fun Chad.
    "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Great stuff. Sounds like you had a blast!
      Tray Green

www.abandofgamers.com

Battlefield Tours for Wargamers
      Normandy 2007
      ACW Border Wars 2008
      Bulge 2008

Comment

Bob

For those of you who have not read the nine page story here it is. If nine pages is too much please take a look at the 400+ pictures found at the end of the story in the gallery section.

Chad
        "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

It's perfect Chad! Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Comment

Yeeeeeeeehow , I have found the pics . Thanks Chad.
            SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Battle of the Bulge

I wanted to do this a couple weeks ago when the Battle started but forgot.

Check out the story and then take a look at over 400 photos including dozens in and around Bastogne, Foy, Noville etc!!

Chad
              "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

This is something I'd really like to do....tour the battlefield with the actual vets.
                http://www.militarywargaming.com

"The Golden Rule of War, Speed - Simplicity - Boldness" -- General George S. Patton, Jr

Comment

Here I go again

For those of you who are interested in these type of trips let me know, I am actually going on the same tour again in September with a member of the 101st Airborne.
                  I really hope I can meet up with some of the fine ACG folks who live in England, France, Holland, Germany, Belgium, Austria and more!
                  I am really excited about driving Hells Highway again, I have done a lot of reading on Market Garden in the last year so it will be fun to see all the bridges again.
                  Chad

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X