Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priest
    replied
    Here is the link for the on-line museum.
    http://www.generalpatton.org/

Leave a comment:

• Janos
    replied
    Originally posted by Napoleon
    Wow, I didn't know that there was a Patton musuem. Sounds great. Here in Canada were all getting excited about the near completion of our new national war museum!
    Congrats on your museum. Where will it be?

The are actually two Patton museums, the one we've been discussing at Fort Knox, and one in the desert in Southern California. I've been to both -- they're both good but the one at Fort Knox is better.

Leave a comment:

• Napoleon
    replied
    Wow, I didn't know that there was a Patton musuem. Sounds great. Here in Canada were all getting excited about the near completion of our new national war museum!

Leave a comment:

• BarcelonaBlom
    replied
    I think next Spring... I can find out.

Leave a comment:

• doomonyou
    replied
    Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom
    If our JROTC Drill Team gets good we go to Ft. Knox for a large Drill Meet. Part of going is checking out the Patton Museum! I'll be the only person to be able to I.D. most of the vehicles they got there....
    When are you going? get some pictures!

Leave a comment:

• BarcelonaBlom
    replied
    If our JROTC Drill Team gets good we go to Ft. Knox for a large Drill Meet. Part of going is checking out the Patton Museum! I'll be the only person to be able to I.D. most of the vehicles they got there....

Leave a comment:

• Janos
    replied
    Originally posted by doomonyou
    Anybody been to the Patton Museum at Ft. Knox? A co-worker won tickets to 6 Flags in Louisville a few weeks ago. They went to the Patton Museum as well. She said it was nice and well laid out. It's about a 4 hour trip for me. I plan to check it out soon.
    I haven't been since since the mid-70s, but it was great then. I've heard there have been tremendous improvements since. I'd recommend a trip if you can make it.

Leave a comment:

• Lance Williams
    replied
    There was a thread about it somewhere that included a link to their website.

Leave a comment:

• doomonyou
    started a topic Patton Musuem

Patton Musuem

Anybody been to the Patton Museum at Ft. Knox? A co-worker won tickets to 6 Flags in Louisville a few weeks ago. They went to the Patton Museum as well. She said it was nice and well laid out. It's about a 4 hour trip for me. I plan to check it out soon.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X