Announcement

Collapse

New Site - PLEASE READ

Hello All,
My name is Ashley and I am the one that moved the forum to its new hosting location. This was done for security reasons and try to keep the forum from going down every other day. I understand that the new forum looks very different from the old one but I promise almost everything you had before you still have it might just be in a different place.

Items that are gone due to a limitation of the new hosting/ forum update:
- Awards
- Flags

As I was going thought your posts I was able to fix a lot fo the issues you were listing. Below is kind of a running list of issues an what is fixed and what I am still working on.

Items that I have fixed from your comments:
- Smilie are now working.
- Color/Theme changes
- Signature are now showing up. (Here is how to edit them https://screencast.com/t/OJHzzhiV1)
- Ranking is now showing up.
- Private messaging is now working.

Some issues I am still working on are:
- Missing items from the Calendar
- Like button the posts is giving an error.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know. Please only send real issues not things like I hate the colors of the site or the site looks cheap now. I am trying to get as many issues fixed for you as i can and If i have to read through stuff like that it's going to take me longer to get stuff fixed.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know in the post below. Please give me as much detail as possible .
https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/forum/world-history-group-welcomes-you/armchair-general-magazine/5034776-new-site-please-read
See more
See less

The most insane and weird alternate WW 2 history scenario

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
    Sealion.

What, too soon?
    I'll see your crazy and raise you a crazy.

Sealion against Ireland. Now the UK has been flanked.
    "Shoot for the epaulets, boys! Shoot for the epaulets!" - Daniel Morgan

Comment

W.O. Darby is given command of Task Force Galahad.

Merrill? Who is Merrill?
      Last edited by KRJ; 07 Sep 14, 23:56.
      "Shoot for the epaulets, boys! Shoot for the epaulets!" - Daniel Morgan

Comment

Originally posted by KRJ View Post
        I'll see your crazy and raise you a crazy.

Sealion against Ireland. Now the UK has been flanked.
        That isn't as crazy as the IJN launching a surprise attack after steaming to England to help Germany defeat them because the Japanese figure if England is defeated they can occupy Malaysia and Singapore along with Hong Kong...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Fraser View Post
          I still like the one where the Japanese invade Iran so they can supply Germany with oil. The problem is finding a point of departure.

Regards
          Scott Fraser
          From Mongolia with Mongolian horses and mercenary Mongols to Persia.
          Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Wooden Wonder View Post
            Instead the Brits declared war on Finland, but no shots were fired.
            Look up "Petsamo", "Victorious", "Furious", "1941".
            Michele

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              Kamikaze Sealion where the Japanese use their fleet to support the German invasion...
              Hi Terry

Sadly I've seen that on other forums, and even a thread about the Italian & Japanese fleets taking part.

Regards
              "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Churchill

"I'm no reactionary.Christ on the Mountain! I'm as idealistic as Hell" Eisenhower

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                Kamikaze Sealion where the Japanese use their fleet to support the German invasion...

Honestly, I am sorry I brought it up, but it was the first thing that came to mind. And any of the scenarios that Draco posts (but I don't want to make this about him, so again, apologies).

I'll leave you guys too it.
                The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

The German tryign to run a war time air cargo service from Germany to Japan

Oh, wait. They really did attempt it

Comment

Ok, try this one. The Germans think they will send a handfull of fuel guzzling heavy battleships size raiders into the Atlantic & this will some how help win the war.

Oh no, they really did try that....

Comment

Lets see, a nation with 7% of the worlds industrial capacity gets into a pissing contest with the US with 40% of the global industrial capacity & simultaneously declares war on the US, Britain, Netherlands, and assorted other Commonwealth nations.... thinking they will all ask for a cease fire after a few sound blows.

Well c...p that happned for real too. This reality thing is just to strange for fiction.

Comment

The Allies and Axis join forces to fight an invasion by aliens. There was a series of book about this I'm sure of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Carl Schwamberg View Post
                          The German tryign to run a war time air cargo service from Germany to Japan

Oh, wait. They really did attempt it
                          Well, they did have two of these:

With about a 7,000 mile range... When they were flyable...

Comment

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                            The Allies and Axis join forces to fight an invasion by aliens. There was a series of book about this I'm sure of it.
                            Yes. Its the Worldwar series by Harry Turtledove. Although the Axis and Allies just stop fighting each other rather than truly join forces.

Comment

Japan takes French Indo China then declares war on Germany

Followed by large portions of the IJN carrier fleet doing convoy duty in the Med.

Comment

I have one.

Japan seeing it being goaded into a military situation against a threatening USA with the Scrap Steel and Oil Embargo decides to do nothing as they see it another US False Flag scenario, also Germany does not send U-Boats off the US Atlantic Coast to begin Operation Drumbeat, plus Hitler orders that no US flagged shipping is to be intercepted or attacked.

More the point the Japanese strike against Britain, thus avoiding US Territory (Philipines).

From a constitutional standpoint NO US Territory has been touched and can not become involved in WW2 as the Constitution of the United States of America it is forbidden to launch pre-emptive first strike, thus as such the US sits out the war.

Comment

Working...
                                X