Hell on Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell on Earth

Just a bit of fun and a bit of philosophy for the weekend. Not to be taken seriously .

You have had a revelation. Judgement Day has been and gone, and we are not talking about the Terminator films.

You are in Hell. You have failed as a human and sentenced accordingly. You are evil, period.

The signs were always there. Intelligent life feeds on lesser capable forms. Greed (ie capatalism) beats working together (communism). The larger the group of people the lower the level of IQ it has. Pop stars make the news, while millions of children starving to death does not. You complain against the system but have always had more than enough food and shelter. You've even had access to a computer to state your opinions.

People use their imagination to escape their current environment.

Basically, the more evil you were, the more you feel the need to escape your current dilemma. The more evil you are the better the world is around you as you seek to radically distance yourself from your actual situation. Your mind needs to distance itself from its current predicament.

You have realised you are in Hell. What do you do ?

Just a bit of fun and a bit of philosophy for the weekend. Not to be taken seriously .
    How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
    Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Sue the powers that be for cruel and unusual punishment and drag things out on appeal for all eternity. In the meantime, post bail and flee the jurisdiction.

Comment

When the Judgement Day, Day of Days or Apocalypse comes and hell is let loose upon Earth, the Army of God led by Archangel Michael, chairman of the joint chiefs of Heaven; Jesus, secretary of Heavenly defense; and God, commander-in-chief with Gabriel, Heavenly security advisor, Raphael, secretary of Heavenly security, Uriel, Sariel, Raguel, and Remiel, joint chiefs of the Heavenly staff; commanding 100 million angels riding on Cherubs in the military of Heaven will fall upon the Earth at once, vanquishing Satan and his demons, but not Death, once and for all.
      The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] needs YOUR HELP NOW HERE!

Comment

Originally posted by llkinak View Post
        Sue the powers that be for cruel and unusual punishment and drag things out on appeal for all eternity. In the meantime, post bail and flee the jurisdiction.
        According to a Mr John Milton, the only way to really escape is down. And I believe the lawyers are already on one of the levels of hell.
        How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
        Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Originally posted by Frtigern View Post
          When the Judgement Day, Day of Days or Apocalypse comes and hell is let loose upon Earth, the Army of God led by Archangel Michael, chairman of the joint chiefs of Heaven; Jesus, secretary of Heavenly defense; and God, commander-in-chief with Gabriel, Heavenly security advisor, Raphael, secretary of Heavenly security, Uriel, Sariel, Raguel, and Remiel, joint chiefs of the Heavenly staff; commanding 100 million angels riding on Cherubs in the military of Heaven will fall upon the Earth at once, vanquishing Satan and his demons, but not Death, once and for all.
          If they're Democrats, they'll mess things up and lose the war. Or act like it without firing a shot.
          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Have a BBQ.

Comment

Log on to ACG. Seems like good practice to me.
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Put more ice in my soda.

Regards,
                Dennis
                If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

I'd ask for a second opinion.
                  "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."— Bertrand Russell

Comment

Action?

As an American, I'd file an appeal (Lots of lawyers here!). Failing that, I'd bribe someone on the zoning commission...not sure if the 1st circle is better than the Seventh, but I'd try for the best diggs.

Comment

I would Accept It.

I always tried my Best - for everyone - but obviously I was too lazy to really make a difference ( I always knew I was lazy ).

So - I got it wrong, because I did not believe in God -
                      No matter how much I tried to be good to everyone - I got it wrong, big time.
                      My Gods have already forsaken me, a lifetime ago.

Oh well - even Eternity in Hell is better than some possibilities I have considered in the past.

But then - I have been through the fire and brimstone already.

I was already a lost cause, beyond further suffering.

Deposed, Exiled, Torn from People, Home and World, Torn from Time, Displaced, Rejected, Forsaken, Despised, Reviled, Disregarded, Ridiculed.
                      Alone amongst many - Misunderstood.

Not many know how to be as Stoical as me.
                      Not many could. Even less would.
                      Maybe none would be as honest.

I am truly sorry - but there is no way I can reply to this flippantly.
                      By my own moral code - I have to be 100% honest here.
                      Last edited by Karakris; 19 Aug 11, 17:12.
                      G.M. - Sci Fi Game - the "Krissyverse"
                      Darius Jarvinger - Prime Minister of The Phoenix Confederation
                      Kris Martins - President of Attican Republic
                      Kaar Kristoff - Minister of Interior of The Phoenix Confederation

Comment

Well I have been in "Hell" (or my sad version of it) twice, watching Wales be defeated by (the first time) Western Samoa and the second by all of Samoa!

At home!! with expensive tickets!!! (thats a lie they were 'Dad' tickets but its the principle that counts)

Best advice find a pub!

(Park Faults is a favourite with a pastie from the 'Cornish bake house' to cheer you up, plus soakage of course! failing that a 'Clarkes pie' is a must!)
                        Cymru am Byth

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X