WW1 won by Germany in 1914

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daemonofdecay
    PS Doctor S, whatever happened to S.Inc.s Computer Games Division coming up with that Zepplin game? Too many of the programmers get killed by missfiring laser beams?
    That was YOU?

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Actually, we already have a thread discussing the Germany Wins WW1 topic somewhere around here.

I was right:http://war-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11491

Perhaps we should merge the threads?
      Last edited by Napoleon; 13 Sep 04, 16:00.
      There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. -Henry Kissinger

Comment

Originally posted by Napoleon
        Actually, we already have a thread discussing the Germany Wins WW1 topic somewhere around here.

I was right:http://war-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11491

Perhaps we should merge the threads?
        Hmmm, happy to do that if no-one objects (thinks of recent "Korean Thread-Moving Outrage").

Dr. S.
        Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
          That was YOU?

Dr. S.

Boy is my face red!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
            Hmmm, happy to do that if no-one objects (thinks of recent "Korean Thread-Moving Outrage").

Dr. S.
            Well, I don't object. But then again, I didn't object to the Korean-Thread-Moving-Incident...
            -Love Protects-

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X