Clear All

• broderickwells
    replied
    Originally posted by Roadkiller View Post
    That's it!

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    I think someone should publish an Ebonics / rap version of history. That would, to use the venacular, be like so way b1+chin. Yo, like all da' homies an shee coul' like be learn'n stuff n' shee....

Leave a comment:

• Roadkiller
    replied
    Originally posted by broderickwells View Post
    My flatmate found somebodies blog where he pans the history channel for the plot inconsistencies in WW2. Treated the docos as fiction. ...
    http://squid314.livejournal.com/275614.html

Leave a comment:

• The Highwayman
    replied
    My flatmate found somebodies blog where he pans the history channel for the plot inconsistencies in WW2. Treated the docos as fiction. I'll post it when he stops playing his silly computer game.
    Awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Jonathanrex1
    replied
    Awesome story.

Leave a comment:

• D1J1
    replied
    This should absolutely be required reading and public posting at any demonstration, or hint of ratzi revisionism or neo rambling!

And it's sure more entertaining than a lot of the tripe that is out there now!

Excellent, simply and exquisitely excellent!

Best regards,
    Dennis

Leave a comment:

• broderickwells
    replied
    My flatmate found somebodies blog where he pans the history channel for the plot inconsistencies in WW2. Treated the docos as fiction. I'll post it when he stops playing his silly computer game.

Leave a comment:

• copenhagen
    replied
    Good. I mean if you can get a book published about Hitler teaming up with Stalin etc to fight reptilain alien invaders and more than one volume to boot then why not anything really.

Leave a comment:

• The Greatest Alternate History Tale Ever Told

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X