X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Greatest Alternate History Tale Ever Told

"They're inviting us to defeat them! We must oblige them!"
    -Baron Munchausen

"Ah, 'tis midsummer madness, the music is my temples, the hot blood of youth! Come, Kapellmeister, let the violas throb. My regiment leaves at dawn!"
    -Groucho Marx

Good. I mean if you can get a book published about Hitler teaming up with Stalin etc to fight reptilain alien invaders and more than one volume to boot then why not anything really.

Comment

My flatmate found somebodies blog where he pans the history channel for the plot inconsistencies in WW2. Treated the docos as fiction. I'll post it when he stops playing his silly computer game.

Comment

This should absolutely be required reading and public posting at any demonstration, or hint of ratzi revisionism or neo rambling!

And it's sure more entertaining than a lot of the tripe that is out there now!

Excellent, simply and exquisitely excellent!

Best regards,
        Dennis
        If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Awesome story.
          ´
          “You need to help people. I know it's not very Republican to say but you need to help people.” DONALD TRUMP, 2016

Comment

My flatmate found somebodies blog where he pans the history channel for the plot inconsistencies in WW2. Treated the docos as fiction. I'll post it when he stops playing his silly computer game.
            Awesome!
            "They're inviting us to defeat them! We must oblige them!"
            -Baron Munchausen

"Ah, 'tis midsummer madness, the music is my temples, the hot blood of youth! Come, Kapellmeister, let the violas throb. My regiment leaves at dawn!"
            -Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by broderickwells View Post
              My flatmate found somebodies blog where he pans the history channel for the plot inconsistencies in WW2. Treated the docos as fiction. ...
              http://squid314.livejournal.com/275614.html
              Amateurs study tactics, Professionals study logistics.

Comment

I think someone should publish an Ebonics / rap version of history. That would, to use the venacular, be like so way b1+chin. Yo, like all da' homies an shee coul' like be learn'n stuff n' shee....

Comment

Originally posted by Roadkiller View Post
                  That's it!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X