WW3 turning into WW2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daemonofdecay
    Although a missile shield could lead to WWIII, I personally would feel safer because then many weapons that could wipe out civilization will be neutralized, or be forced to be used manually ie nukes from planes, artillery, and placed by hand (suitcase bombs)
    Exactly. And those will be extremely few and far between. The world hasn't had a full-scale, all-out war between major countries in 60 years now. I think that's one of the longest periods ever. Now, I put in all-out because there have been a few limited wars between large powers, but no total wars. Nuclear weapons have, at least temporarily, made them unthinkable.
    "Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for"
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching"

Comment

i just feel that greed defeats fear anyday, and eventually someone will attack another major power and nuclear missiles be damned

Comment

A quote to sum up the reason budgets get thrown out the window as soon as wars start:

"In the ultimate, victory through excess was cheaper than defeat without waste"
        -Geoffrey Perret, historian

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X