• Show
Clear All

• And dam you Ex

cant stop myself from hitting the order button

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/159...ilpage_o00_s00

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/184...ilpage_o01_s00

Comment

• You didn't?!

Oh man, its Xmas, you won't see them for weeks!
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
        You didn't?!

Oh man, its Xmas, you won't see them for weeks!
        I got prime so one will show up on Tuesday but the other one not tell afterwards

I had them stashed on my watchlist and waiting for some spare coin to order them. You and the devil on my shoulder just finally outnumbered the good angel.

Both should be good reads though

Comment

• Hmmm... sounds like you have the tools, would you like to be the battle-resolution guy if we do an Adriatic show-down campaign?

That one is something that would work much better in the old game's scale. Every ship down to Subs and DDs, and every squadron of aircraft or Torpedo Boats could be kept track of much more easily.
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Hey....ah, nothing. Just wanted to put a post in this thread again. One of the greats.
            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Hmmm... sounds like you have the tools, would you like to be the battle-resolution guy if we do an Adriatic show-down campaign?

That one is something that would work much better in the old game's scale. Every ship down to Subs and DDs, and every squadron of aircraft or Torpedo Boats could be kept track of much more easily.
              I have the tools but have yet to play a game of it.

you need to move north lol

Comment

Hmmm... sounds like you have the tools, would you like to be the battle-resolution guy if we do an Adriatic show-down campaign?

what you mean the guys going to either wake or was it Midway might not get lost in the ocean lol

Comment

Working...
                X