Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Briton/Germany V's America/Russia- WW2???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Briton/Germany V's America/Russia- WW2???

Who woulde win this battle of ww2???

At the start of ww2-If Briton jioned up withe Germany forces and America join forces with Russia,who wuolde win ww2???

And Please ,I want trufful answers! If yuo are an American,don;t just say America woulde win! If yuo are russian,don;t just say Russia wuolde win!
    If yuo a british,don;t say briton wuolde win,if yuo are german,don;t just say germany wuolde win!
    I wuolde like possiable real life answers on who wuolde win this battle1
    Sorry,if i suonde rude but most members alwayes say that there own cuontry wuolde win ww2 (I too,sometimmes at fault to this aswelle)

Cheers1

Thread moved to 'Alternate Timelines'.

ACG Staff
    "England expects that every man will do his duty!" (English crew members had better get ready for a tough fight against the combined French and Spanish fleets because that's what England expects! However, Scotland, Wales and Ireland appear to expect nothing so the Scottish, Welsh and Irish crew members can relax below decks if they like!)

Comment

I'd say the Russo-American alliance would win.
      "To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat."
      --Marshal Józef Piłsudski

Comment

Man power

Production

Pacific Ocean

All favor a Russia/American alliance.

Once again acess to oil would play a major factor. The US/Russia had the oil, UK/Germany did not.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X