No announcement yet.

Britain joins the axis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1940: Germany attacks Europe as was. The British & Canadian forces in concert with the Kriegsmarine & Falschrimjager/Grebsjager, invade Norway, Denmark and neutral Sweden and are devastatingly successful. All of Western Europe is now subdugated.
    Hitler, Mosley & Musolini discuss the destruction of the Soviet Union. The Date is set for April 1st 1941. the code name for the Campaign is called Operation Marlborough. The Brits win the codename argument for the European front assault, the Germans name the asian assault Operation Fredrick. Which is to be multi-national. Made up of British, ANZAC, Indian, Japanese & German contingents.
    As there would be no Battle of Britain. No Greek/Crete campaign, no delay with the time table, a massive air arm is available and no diversion to the oilfields as the Asian assault would take care of that.
    Moscow would fall by September, and a bombing campaign would commence in mid 1942 to destroy all industrial facilities east of the Urals and another sweeping campaign from the West & South would spell the end of the war. Until that is the Axis powers fall out big time.
    Fantasy; yes. Crap; certainly....

Paul
    ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
    All human ills he can subdue,
    Or with a bauble or medal
    Can win mans heart for you;
    And many a blessing know to stew
    To make a megloamaniac bright;
    Give honour to the dainty Corse,
    The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

Originally posted by Dibble201Bty View Post
      Fantasy; yes. Crap; certainly....
      Wonderful flight of fancy that.
      Signing out.

Comment

All of Western Europe is now subdugated.
        Hitler, Mosley & Musolini discuss the destruction of the Soviet Union. The Date is set for April 1st 1941. the code name for the Campaign is called Operation Marlborough.
        Fast forward 65-odd years. Max Mosley, son of the late Lord Mosley of Blenheim and President of the FIA faces scandalous accusations about his private life. He is alleged to have spent a night with two prostitutes whilst dressed up in a top hat, wearing a Union Jack waistcoat and smoking large cigars. 'Mosley in all night Churchillian sex romp!' screams the headline in 'The News of the World'!!
        Signing out.

Comment

Is that Mosley smoking a 'large' cigar, or one of the prostitutes "smoking" a large cigar?

Comment

Is that Mosley smoking a 'large' cigar, or one of the prostitutes "smoking" a large cigar?
            Let's say he had a Cuban on his face. .......... what?
            Signing out.

Comment

You do know the Cuban women roll "it" on a sweaty thigh....

Paul

Comment

You do know the Cuban women roll "it" on a sweaty thigh....

Paul
                That would account for the distinctive aroma.
                Signing out.

Comment

With Britain on the Axis side, it would have been a very short war... Probably not even a World war, but lasting less than 2 years overall.

I also doubt FDR would have made it to a 3rd term, but that's minor heartburn in the face of a Fascist world.
                  "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Full Monty View Post
                    Fast forward 65-odd years. Max Mosley, son of the late Lord Mosley of Blenheim and President of the FIA faces scandalous accusations about his private life. He is alleged to have spent a night with two prostitutes whilst dressed up in a top hat, wearing a Union Jack waistcoat and smoking large cigars. 'Mosley in all night Churchillian sex romp!' screams the headline in 'The News of the World'!!

Comment

Originally posted by -snafu- View Post

Surely it depends on where you are in the UK doesn't it? For instance I come from Sussex and if I was standing on the south downs somewhere between Brighton and Lewes and you said to me where are you now? I would proudly say Sussex, ENGLAND!!!
                      'By Horse by Tram'.

I was in when they needed 'em,not feeded 'em.
                      " Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

Comment

If I was standing on a Northumbrian Fell, gazing out over the hills and dales of that bleak county, and you asked me where I was I would proudly reply "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL AM I DOING HERE?"
                        Signing out.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X