• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaCroto View Post
    you have to keep balance
    Give King tiger blueprints to germans
    to Soviets the AK 47
    the transistor to the americans
    to japanese a submarine witch can carry planes(they invented it during the war)

all at the beginning of WW2> 1939.
    Like your answer . Limit kit to no later than 1944 perhaps?
    How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
    Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

you have to keep balance
      Give King tiger blueprints to germans
      to Soviets the AK 47
      the transistor to the americans
      to japanese a submarine witch can carry planes(they invented it during the war)

all at the beginning of WW2> 1939.
      That's shafting the Germans. Tiger II was of limited use to them in 1944; it would have been of even less use in the early war period (1939-41).
      "England expects that every man will do his duty!" (English crew members had better get ready for a tough fight against the combined French and Spanish fleets because that's what England expects! However, Scotland, Wales and Ireland appear to expect nothing so the Scottish, Welsh and Irish crew members can relax below decks if they like!)

Comment

Originally posted by panther3485 View Post
        That's shafting the Germans. Tiger II was of limited use to them in 1944; it would have been of even less use in the early war period (1939-41).
        Perhaps to shred them?
        How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
        Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Hmm.

I would have given the Finns a couple of thousand Rk95 (good for both motti tactics and prolonged firefights due to high ammo capacity) and also a fair supply of LAWs as well. A simple, light weapon that should take care of those pesky Soviet tanks coming up the istmus.
          AAA was already top notch but how about a nice, durable fighter to even things up a little bit. Does anyone know if the F4 Phantom is good in cold climates?

Comment

Originally posted by panther3485 View Post
            well I based my decision of Tiger tank tath was the best tank in ww2 and this is an emprovment of it but I dono the specs like tiger's(tiger had 88 milimeter gun but not more than 20 miles per hour was his top speed and a one mile range)
            and Tiger tanks were desingned to work in co-operation with panterns so i would give them panters too
            and germans shurely wouldn't give up on panzer 3 and 4 production
            and to kick the brits in my pool i would give them a better radar thenhtey had in operation sea lion
            TOTAL WAR! RULES!(the game)

History repeats itself!

Comment

Better torpedo nets for scapa flow, dont know if its been said yet.
              Sealion would have failed..............runs,

Comment

"well I based my decision of Tiger tank tath was the best tank in ww2 and this is an emprovment of it..."
                It's debateable whether the Tiger I was the best tank of WW2 but it was certainly an outstanding tank, no doubt about that. Yes, the Tiger II was an improvement in both gunpower and armour protection but had more serious mobility and reliability problems than Tiger I. It would have been of very limited use to the Germans, possibly even a liability, in their earlier fast moving 'Blitzkrieg' campaigns.

"...and germans shurely wouldn't give up on panzer 3 and 4 production..."
                PzKpfw III and PzKpfw IV were much better suited to the early campaigns, with their lighter weight, reasonable range and good mechanical stamina. Both were able to be up-gunned and to some extent up-armoured but PzKpfw IV proved to be viable as a tank for longer, thanks mainly to the larger turret ring which allowed a high velocity 7.5cm gun to be fitted. The PzKpfw III had fallen out of favour as a gun tank by about 1943 but its chassis was the basis for the excellent StuG III which became an outstanding tank destroyer, serving well in that role until the end of the war.
                "England expects that every man will do his duty!" (English crew members had better get ready for a tough fight against the combined French and Spanish fleets because that's what England expects! However, Scotland, Wales and Ireland appear to expect nothing so the Scottish, Welsh and Irish crew members can relax below decks if they like!)

Comment

It would have to be the RAF being totally equiped with the Martin-Baker MB-5 'With its 4x20mm cannons' just in time for the Battle of Britain. Or the Centurion Mk5(The best postwar tank) all Bosticked up and ready to go for D-Day. That L 7 105mm brit Tank gun would make a right killing.

Paul
                  ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                  All human ills he can subdue,
                  Or with a bauble or medal
                  Can win mans heart for you;
                  And many a blessing know to stew
                  To make a megloamaniac bright;
                  Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                  The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse