natiz UFOs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• natiz UFOs

I herd about german flying sausers and a planned invation of New York with them. can someone give me a link or just some backround info on it.
    FOOL! Now you have surrenderd your mighty 1 sided coin! wait what?

You are early.

April Fools is a month and a half away.
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by cogneto21 View Post
      I herd about german flying sausers and a planned invation of New York with them. can someone give me a link or just some backround info on it.

Um, no. The Nazis did toy around with concept of "flying saucers." But the "Amerika Bomber" was a Horton flying wing...

Comment

Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
        You are early.

April Fools is a month and a half away.
        no im not joking a program i saw said that germany had built 15 prototypes but they were destroyed when the russians got to close to the facility.

i botherd to google it and here is a website i foundhttp://www.stevequayle.com/High.Jump...Andromeda.html

http://www.naziufos.com/

Comment

[ATTACH]20662[/ATTACH]
          Last edited by Emil_G; 10 Jul 08, 12:40.

Comment

no im not joking a program i saw said that germany had built 15 prototypes but they were destroyed when the russians got to close to the facility.

i botherd to google it and here is a website i foundhttp://www.stevequayle.com/High.Jump...Andromeda.html

http://www.naziufos.com/
            Please, just because its on google doesn't make it valid! Get the mods to delete this thread because its simply foolish.

I'm done.
            If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Sadly, there is a whole publishing industry based on German 'wonder weapons' that just failed to enter service.
              The problem is, most of them are just design drawings on which no development work had taken place, or complete fakes, which unscrupulous authors use to sell books.
              The truth about Nazi flying saucers is that while there was some development work on flying wings and even some on a saucer shaped aircraft
              http://www.luft46.com/misc/sackas6.html
              the designs were not capable of the fantasic feats claimed for them.
              Last edited by redcoat; 15 Feb 08, 06:52.

Comment

Saucers? What saucers ??????

If we pretend its not there, maybe the Allies will not notice it

Last edited by redcoat; 15 Feb 08, 08:48.

Comment

I'm not closing the thread, but I will move it to alternative history. This is more Luftwaffe 1946 type stuff. There is no background that can be had beyond speculation and hence better for Alternative History forum.
                  Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

The Nazi flying saucer myth has been promoted by neo-nazis as a fund raising tool by promoting the idea that the Nazi 'supermen' were close to astounding technological breakthroughs. Thus showing that the 'world zionist conspiracy' has deprived us all of the benefits of Aryan technology by destroying or suppressing it.

A major factor in the increase in belief in this and other such myths is one Ernst Zundel, who, sadly, is a Canadian citizen.

Since the 70's, his publishing company has made money selling posters featuring "Nazi Secret Weapons" and other nazi paraphenalia (Hitler's speeches, etc). Zundel himself has admitted that he invented the flying saucer myth after seeing diagrams of projected Nazi weapons ideas and realizing their fund raising potential:

"I realized that North Americans were not interested in being educated. They want to be entertained. The book was for fun. With a picture of the Führer on the cover and flying saucers coming out of Antarctica it was a chance to get on radio and TV talk shows. For about 15 minutes of an hour program I'd talk about that esoteric stuff. Then I would start talking about all those Jewish scientists in concentration camps, working on these secret weapons. And that was my chance to talk about what I wanted to talk about."

Monies from the sale of such material has enabled Zundel to distribute his Holocaust-denial and pro-Nazi materials throughout the world, with particular emphasis on Canada, the United States and Germany.

No links, the internet is full of this clap-trap, and just the thought that I might increase the hit tally on a Zundel site makes me feel unclean.
                    Amateurs study tactics, Professionals study logistics.

Comment

The only evidence I have ever seen of a Nazi flying saucer was a custom map scenario from Return To Castle Wolfenstein. Good map.

Comment

this is what i can remeber about the show. the base that they were working on was in asturia, it had something similer to a helicopter blader below it except it had more blades. it hoverd by essitally vacumming itself into the air, there were 15 protypes only the last one worked well it was much more manuverable than an airplane and could fly a little faster than a spitfire

ufo.gif

Comment

sweet pic emil
                          Matty

Comment

This site will link you to the Nazi Disc Aircraft section of this website BLACK SUN, he's collected many referances to all sorts of myths, legends and dreams of the Nazi's and others in the 20th century, just remember no matter how well put together, it's just myths, legends and dreams.

Black Sun

Silverbird

Nazi Discs ????

Eternal War(gaming) Armoured Struggle Car Bob

History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that has any rational basis.
                            Lazarus Long

Draw the blinds on yesterday and it's all so much scarier....
                            David Bowie

Comment

Originally posted by Roadkiller View Post
                              A major factor in the increase in belief in this and other such myths is one Ernst Zundel, who, sadly, is a Canadian citizen.
                              No he is not. We denied him citizenship in 1993. He was a landed immigrant but never a citizen.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/zundel/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X