No announcement yet.

WI: Hitler and Stalin are Assassinated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WI: Hitler and Stalin are Assassinated?

Alright I think there is both a WI:Hitler Assasinated and a WI: Stalin Assassinated threads floating around here but what if both were assassinated during WWII. How would the rest of WWII have turned out?
    "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Optimally, their underlings tear the Reich and the Soviet Union apart in infighting, leaving them both easy pickings by the Allied Forces. God I wish someone had put a bullet in both their brians in 1941.
    How many Allied tanks it would take to destroy a Maus?
    275. Because that's how many shells there are in the Maus. Then it could probably crush some more until it ran out of gas. - Surfinbird

Comment

I wish someone would have put a bullet in both their brains in 1931.

Comment

or earlier.
        "Freedom cannot exist without discipline, self-discipline, and rights cannot exist without duties. Those who do not observe their duties do not deserve their rights."--Oriana Fallaci

Comment

The possibility that we might lose the war arises.
          Some military genius might replace them.
          One British officer was always confused by Allied plans to assassinate Hitler. He believed he was one of the best secret weapons they had.

Comment

Assassinate Stalin? He was dead for three days before anyone would go near him!
            Hitler played Golf. His bunker shot was a hole in one.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X