• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ace View Post
    My disloyalty knows no bounds
    Yep.
    "Since when do you have to tell the enemy when he has won?"
    -Mazer Rackham to Ender ("Ender's Game" pg. 262)

Comment

Who will stand with me against Sinister?
      Last edited by ace; 27 May 07, 18:19.
      "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
      "

Comment

I'd replace him with somebody who knows what they're doing.

Comment

Join the "Chairborne." We are gonna get our own flag (JumpWings, of course), and smash Dr. Sinister's minions in the Summer Offensive!
          "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Join PANDORA we hold emense power but most of all hope
            "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
            "

Comment

If something happened to our beloved leader--and I stress if--then I would follow the lead of Dr. Evil's #2 and try to take over the world economically rather than by military force.

Comment

I'd embezzle all the money, sell everything, send the troops home and then live the good life. Beer and steak, and shrimp and lobster, and chocolate cake everyday. Adios suckers!!
                Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

I would immediately clone the good Dr. Sinister and reinstate him into his rightful place.

Otherwise the skull bombs would go off, and noone wants that.

I do! Do it! Do it!

Comment

Originally posted by daemonofdecay View Post
                    I would immediately clone the good Dr. Sinister and reinstate him into his rightful place.
                    Right answer!

Dr. S.
                    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Anyone elsae notice how DS rhymes with BS?--Ooops, I didn't say that, someone else took over my computer

Comment

Cortex Bombs are tricky....

Originally posted by daemonofdecay View Post

Otherwise the skull bombs would go off, and noone wants that.
                        Ah, the old Shadowrun style, modified. In the old days, we put the bomb in the LEADERs head, then you just have to kill him, outside the 1' mile Nuclear Blast Radius....

Last edited by Paul Mann III; 08 Jun 07, 13:45.
                        "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by P.V. Mann III View Post
                          Ah, the old shadowrun, modified. In the old days, we put the bomb in the LEADERs head, the you just have to kill him, outside the 1 mile Nuclear Blast Radius....

Wish it could have been done in Germany in 1944.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X