WHAT IF.....You Are Dr. Sinister's 2nd in Command

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT IF.....You Are Dr. Sinister's 2nd in Command

And during his take over of "The World", One of Dr. Sinister's Evilly Twisted Henchmen (D.W.) Poison's Him, whereby he is incapcitated & it is up to you to take over where he left off.

What are you going to do?

Nuke the entire world, of course.

I love the smell of fallout in the morning...
    " Reality is interpretation according to a scheme which we cannot escape "

Comment

Ha, an obvious attempt to get us to display disloyalty. Everyone knows that all of the great Dr.ís food is tasted before he eats it and all air is filtered. Obviously you are a spy. To the wood chipper.
      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

This should be turned into a new "You Command" scenario for the next issue of ACG.

Dr. S.
        Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

If I was Number Two for Dr.S

Originally posted by Duke William View Post
          And during his take over of "The World", One of Dr. Sinister's Evilly Twisted Henchmen (D.W.) Poison's Him, whereby he is incapcitated & it is up to you to take over where he left off.

What are you going to do?
          Do it like the good Doctor, leave the lackeys to the grunt work and ride off into the sunset with these guys....

....and meet up with the ladies....

"This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by tsar View Post
            Ha, an obvious attempt to get us to display disloyalty. Everyone knows that all of the great Dr.ís food is tasted before he eats it and all air is filtered. Obviously you are a spy. To the wood chipper.
            As Dr. Sinister's Most Trusted Evil Henchman & Bodyguard, Extensive Background Checks were done on me & so I could not be a spy. I became Twisted recently when some outsider became his 2nd in Command & I was passed by.

As Dr. Sinister's Bodyguard, I am the guy who checks his food before he eats it. The only thing is, I am way to smart to poison his food.

Comment

Originally posted by DW
              As Dr. Sinister's Bodyguard, I am the guy who checks his food before he eats it.
              Ermmm... That explains alot!

Y'ARR!

(Anybody seen Jeremy?)
              On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

I thought General Menance was Doc.S most trusted person.
                "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Originally posted by No_Nickname View Post
                  I thought General Menance was Doc.S most trusted person.
                  Not in this scenario.

Also, I am so well trusted, that no one even suspects me of foul play.

Oh yeah, Dr. Sin Ain't Daid, He's just Incapacitated.

By The Way.....Who is This General Menance?????

Comment

Originally posted by Duke William View Post
                    By The Way.....Who is This General Menance?????
                    Yes, indeed? I often wonder that myself...

Rest assured, I have every conceivable aspect in check that anyone could ever think to use to attempt any harm to my liege. Truth be told, he's in more danger of harming himself than being harmed from any outside source.

(Boy, is he...)

All Hail Doctor Sinister!

Comment

Originally posted by General Menace View Post
                      Yes, indeed? I often wonder that myself...

Rest assured, I have every conceivable aspect in check that anyone could ever think to use to attempt any harm to my liege. Truth be told, he's in more danger of harming himself than being harmed from any outside source.

(Boy, is he...)

All Hail Doctor Sinister!
                      Was wondering if Number 2 would show up...
                      If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Send forces into Alaska and take the oil reserves
                        "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
                        "

Comment

But I am much more powerful than Dr.Sinister. These are just kids games to me. But I will play your game but one day take my place as leader. Intill than watch your back!
                          Last edited by ace; 25 May 07, 20:09.
                          "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
                          "

Comment

Due To Some Carefully Laid Evidence

General Menace is seized during the middle of the night & arrested for High Treason for conspiring against his Lairdship, The Honorable & Much Loved Dr. Sinister.

Comment

Originally posted by tsar View Post
                              My disloyalty knows no bounds
                              "

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X