The Conspiracy Theory Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Conspiracy Theory Pages

Here my friends is the chanche of putting forth the conspiracy theories that you have read, heard about, thought up or anyhting else that comes to mind...

Here is one of mine, this is a true story, and it took place in south Britain during the period of ww2, when Britain was alone. I hear it from my grandfather who was in the home guard of his village in south east kent, the area of Thanet, close to East of Dover... I know this because during this period, he was in loggings with two bobbies (british policemen), after mid 41 he had to go work for the MOD in London, so I know it took place during his home guard period, which started arround the fall of France...

The bobbies often came home at dawn about the same time as my grandad from his nocturnal duties pulling guard shift in the home guards...

One time, they were drinking their tea, usually preparing to go to get some sleep, but this time the bobby was as white as a blanket, my grandad asked what was wrong and was told not to tell a living soul about what the cop had been doing for the past 12 or so hours.

He did, and this is what the bobby told him...

His policestation had got an order from higher above to go to a beach close by, (this is the area most close to the continent by the way), they had gone, and their duty was to seal off all access to the beaches, by barricading the roads ect.... When the morning came, something very disturbing was waiting to be seen...

On the beach that was now closed to all public, were hundreds of burned bodies!

What had happened wasnt told to the bobbies, only that it was an official secret, and army guys were loading the bodies on trucks that were coming and going, getting the bodies off the beach at maximum speed....

This is all I know. I must remind you that my grandfather is of that generation who doesnt lie, if you know the type, very unselfish hard working ect...

So, what happened, remember it was during late 1940 to early 1941. Any ship being sunk, would have been reported, and besides, it wouldnt have left hundreds of bodies in the sea (the correct ammount isnt clear but from what my grandad has told me it is arround two hundred, but this was only on the one bobby's beat, imagine the whole ammount)!

So, gentlemen, there is a true story without any collaboration in official history, I know that the Brits had some plan against a German invasion that involved setting the sea alight, but that is info from my father, and he was very vague about it.

So, please comment on this, and more to the point, please, please feel free to tell even the most ludicrous sounding story about war, especially some of the ones about the current wars going! Humour is defenatelly allowed here I'f I have anything to say about it...

So, your serve gentlemen...
    "SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM" - " If you want peace, prepare for war".

If acted upon in time, ww2 could have been stopped without a single bullet being fired. - Sir Winston Churchill

Yes I recall from some WWII picture book of the 1950s a photo of oil slicks just outside the surf zone of a coast. The captio refered to a British preperation to incinerate landing craft with this.

More likely the burned corpses were from a ship. They often will float for a day or two until all the air & gases leave the lungs & intestines. And even if not on the surface they will be moved along by currents. So if a large ship were sunk, with a bad fire, it is possible for a score, or several, or even a hundred bodies to be washed ashore on a beach.

Note also the bodies may not have actually been burnt. Two days in the sun & saltwater may have blackend them. Or they may have been covered in unburned oil, or they may have been from Africa.

You might search British records for the names & details of ships sunk off the coast during that period.

Comment

I'm very interested in reading History, Fiction or Science. It is intriguing, even if I think it sounds very wacky.

Comment

There is a persistent story that the German Army, flush with victory after the campain in Frace, decided to strike swiftly at Great Britain in 1940.

An 'invasion fleet' was hurriedly assembled. The idea was to strike while the Royal Army was still weak, having been forced to leave the bulk of its' heavy weapons on the Dunkirk beaches.

The German invasion force is said to have taken heavy losses from the RAF, but pressed on. If they could establish a beachhead, they would be re-enforced. They were repulsed by quick redistribution of some units of the British Army to the crisis area and the "burning sea" secret weapon (hence the burned bodies).

The British government killed the story because it was torn internally by a large minority who wished to sue for peace. Public knowledge of an invasion attempt would give that faction (supposedly led by Lord Halifax) public support. The Germans never mentioned because it destroyed the myth of Wehrmacht invincibility.

http://www.shford.fslife.co.uk/ShingleSt/accounts.htm

Alternate versions say this story is the result of a hugely effective psyops campain. In 1940, the British were gleefully publishing that they could turn the channel coast into a charnal house when in reality they had no such capability.

The rumour was skillfully expanded upon in radio broadcasts and other propoganda. When the RAF dropped incendiary bombs on a German barge practicing landings on the French coast, the horribly burned soldiers were sent to hospitals ashore, fueling the story!

The French were certain that this was the result of the British secret weapon turning back an attempted German invasion. When the rumour got to Paris, French citizens would hold their hands near German troops to warm their chilled digits!

Perhaps the bodies were part of this project? "The man who never was", only on a large scale?

http://www.psywarrior.com/DeceptionH.html
        Amateurs study tactics, Professionals study logistics.

Comment

Hitler was killed in an assassination attempt aboard a flight from Russia to Germany just before Barbarossa. He was replaced with a exact double by Martin Borman. The double didn't have the military insight of the true Fuhrer and this explains the steady decline of German fortunes over the remaining years of the war.
          War. Young men killing each other for the benefit of old men!

Comment

Hinckley - Bush Connection

Heres one to ponder over: AT 2:30 in the afternoon of 30 March 1981 John Hinckley Jr opened fire on the Presidential group, Hitting President Regan & several others with his 22 caliber pistol.

That same day Johns older brother Scott Hinckley was susposed to meet Neil Bush for dinner. (Neil Bush is the third son of Vice President/Presibent Geroge Bush Sr.) It seems that G Bush Sr & John Hinckley Sr were old friends from the Texas oil days. Hinckley Sr made a fortune in the oil business like Bush Sr & had his origins in wealthy North Eastern familys with IVY League educations and members of the Skull & Bones Socioty associated with Harvard students.

Comment

Originally posted by Carl Schwamberg View Post
              Heres one to ponder over: AT 2:30 in the afternoon of 30 March 1981 John Hinckley Jr opened fire on the Presidential group, Hitting President Regan & several others with his 22 caliber pistol.

That same day Johns older brother Scott Hinckley was susposed to meet Neil Bush for dinner. (Neil Bush is the third son of Vice President/Presibent Geroge Bush Sr.) It seems that G Bush Sr & John Hinckley Sr were old friends from the Texas oil days. Hinckley Sr made a fortune in the oil business like Bush Sr & had his origins in wealthy North Eastern familys with IVY League educations and members of the Skull & Bones Socioty associated with Harvard students.
              What do you think about the fact that the Bush family has got into two wars with Iraq with father and son?

The second war was triggered indirectly by 9.11. which was triggered by Osama Bin Laden, the Bin Ladens owned the firm that fixed the damage to the twin tower after the first bomb there (early 90s, small damage, but some say that a sleeper bomb was installed, and it was these that brought the buildings down actually). And, last but not least, the huge pile of dust and burned matter that once was the twin towers, they have Mohammad Atta's id card found unburned!

I mean he was the so called leader of the cell's that took over the four planes and flew the first plane into the first of the twin towers, that huge explotion and all, and his id card just floats down after the flames have gone and the gop's and other investigative teams are going through the trash of ground zero???

Too many weird things there, yes?

If acted upon in time, ww2 could have been stopped without a single bullet being fired. - Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Yes I recall from some WWII picture book of the 1950s a photo of oil slicks just outside the surf zone of a coast. The captio refered to a British preperation to incinerate landing craft with this.

More likely the burned corpses were from a ship. They often will float for a day or two until all the air & gases leave the lungs & intestines. And even if not on the surface they will be moved along by currents. So if a large ship were sunk, with a bad fire, it is possible for a score, or several, or even a hundred bodies to be washed ashore on a beach.

Note also the bodies may not have actually been burnt. Two days in the sun & saltwater may have blackend them. Or they may have been covered in unburned oil, or they may have been from Africa.

You might search British records for the names & details of ships sunk off the coast during that period.
                Could the dateline have been mixed, then it might be the results of Operation Tiger, at Slapton Sand. That is a bit up the coast, doesn't take palce until spring of 44, but there was a large loss of life. 750 IIRC and it was hushed up by the Governments. The only thing that doesn't fit is the dates.

HP
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint View Post
                  Could the dateline have been mixed, then it might be the results of Operation Tiger, at Slapton Sand. That is a bit up the coast, doesn't take palce until spring of 44, but there was a large loss of life. 750 IIRC and it was hushed up by the Governments. The only thing that doesn't fit is the dates.

HP
                  No, I dont think this is the Slapton sand business, that was after all, due to enemy boats creeping into the ships practicing landing procedures, and torpedoing with hundreds drowning in the spring of 44. We are talking of something that occured in 40-41, and was much more to the East of the south coast of England...

Or, arent we???

Comment

The problem with the so-called landing at Shingle Street in 1940 is the total lack of documentry evidence from either British or German sources, and the fact there is not a single eye-witness account of a landing from either side.
                    All the 'evidence' for a landing comes from people who had only heard from other people that a landing had taken place, they hadn't wittnessed it themselves.
                    Shingle Street is a wartime myth.

Comment

Originally posted by redcoat View Post
                      The problem with the so-called landing at Shingle Street in 1940 is the total lack of documentry evidence from either British or German sources, and the fact there is not a single eye-witness account of a landing from either side.
                      All the 'evidence' for a landing comes from people who had only heard from other people that a landing had taken place, they hadn't wittnessed it themselves.
                      Shingle Street is a wartime myth.
                      Could you entertain me so much as to put down the outlines of the shingle steet conspiracy theory??? Never heard of it you see...

Mr Poundr.

Comment

"Could you entertain me so much as to put down the outlines of the shingle steet conspiracy theory??? Never heard of it you see..."

I think he is refering to the incident outlined in the first post here, which appears elsewhere under different names.

Several ships were sunk near the east & southern English coast in 1940. It is quite possible more than one group of corpses were removed at differing locations & dates.

Comment

" but some say that a sleeper bomb was installed, and it was these that brought the buildings down actually)."

Having been involved in many aspects of building construction thru my life that does not seem likely. More than one bomb would have needed to be installed in both buildings, where the airliners hit. How do you anticipate that? The towers used a frame system that was more web like than skeletal a few kilos, or hundred kilos, secreted away would not have collapsed the towers. The damage from the original bomb attack was in the basement & thats where the repairs were.

The effect of fire on structural steel is well documented. The university librarys have more than a few books describing the problem, and I had numerous examples presented in the classes I attended. The actual collapse was charateristic of failure in the steel frame from heat.

The hidden conspricys for the 2001 attacks lie in other directions. It is likely those such as this planted bomb in the WTC are actually storys to divert attention from the actuall actions. ie: how did so many weapons get past the gate security at the airports? 100% of nineteen weapons, thats hard to credit.

"What do you think about the fact that the Bush family has got into two wars with Iraq with father and son?"

It goes far back. The support by the US of Saddam during the 1980s is partially documented. A look at the the known connections and actions make it clear there was more below the surface. George Sr both as VP & head of the CIA had a great deal of potiential influence in this direction. Zapatos Oil was susposedlly a CIA front managed by George Sr. Tracking down where it did business in the 1950s, 1960s, & 1970s and where its 'employees' traveled would prove instructive.

Providing arms to US was a major part of the Cold War. Many of these arms provisions were of course secret. In the 1980s the Iraqi invasion of Iran backfired & at several points the Iraqis found themselves in serious trouble. Eventually they resorted to poison to restore the balance on the battlefield. But it is possible the US really screwed up & someone very senior in the government arrigned for some tactical nuclear weapons to go to Iraq. Saddams men got control of these at some point, probablly in 1990 & the US goverment for the next fourteen years was struggling with the problems of: A. the Iraqis restoring these bombs to usefull condition. B. UN inspctors discovering them & identifying them as of US origin. My, how embarassing would that be! So the reason no nuclear weapons were discovered post OIF is because 'they' didnt want them identified.
                          Last edited by Carl Schwamberg; 24 Mar 07, 08:03.

Comment

" but some say that a sleeper bomb was installed, and it was these that brought the buildings down actually)."

Having been involved in many aspects of building construction thru my life that does not seem likely. More than one bomb would have needed to be installed in both buildings, where the airliners hit. How do you anticipate that? The towers used a frame system that was more web like than skeletal a few kilos, or hundred kilos, secreted away would not have collapsed the towers. The damage from the original bomb attack was in the basement & thats where the repairs were.
                            Heh the best one I've heard along those lines is that two Large printing presses that where delivered to the WTC where in fact Nukes, and that's why no remains for those have been found...

Winnie says
                            ---------------------------------
                            "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
                            Herr Flick.

Comment

"and that's why no remains for those have been found..."

As if a crime scene grade archealogical excavation was being performed on the WTC site. One of the lesser understood things that occured was the generation of intense heat in the ruin after the collapse. The grinding effect of X number of tons of concrete chips and metal frame fragments is also not know to most folks. Most items, including the people, inside the buliding were shreded or ground into small pieces as the rubble settled into the last few meters.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X