Von Fritsch stops WW2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revans View Post
    This is for Daemonofdecay, as I didn't want to quote all of your previous 2 posts, MY GOD, I've created a MONSTER!! I all of it. Very believable. You must have had some free time. If you are into this stuff there is another thread called Shattered World that gives you a link to something along these lines that is pretty interesting reading.

Now a question to your posts, the US did not send troops to Europe in the scenario, just materials and money?
    Naw, I doubt that if nothing raised America's ire then declaring war would have been tough with no popular support back home. I mean, the Nazi's were gone, the Japanese didn't attack America, and most American's were still isolationist.

Especially if the War is in eastern europe. Most American's wouldn't care, except for the Polish-Americans, etc.

It's alive! IT'S ALIVE!

Comment

So now everyone is armed to the teeth and nothing is really resolved? I'm not sure that the world wouldn't be better off the way if really happened. We've got the EU and Japan and it sounds as if no likes the US.(not much different than right now, yes?) So it's three power blocs instead of two and not very pretty with them all looking at each other sideways. More later.
      Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by revans View Post
        So now everyone is armed to the teeth and nothing is really resolved? I'm not sure that the world wouldn't be better off the way if really happened. We've got the EU and Japan and it sounds as if no likes the US.(not much different than right now, yes?) So it's three power blocs instead of two and not very pretty with them all looking at each other sideways. More later.
        Yes, we have the EU (or whatever it's named) as the world's greatest power, due to closer military integration than the historic EU, and a very strong economy not destroyed during WW2.

Next is the US, who is a strong economy but relatively small military. However, due to scientists who fled Germany during Hitler's reign and the 'Old Guard' style administrations in many of the EU nations, they are the world's current leader in the quest for a nuclear weapon.

Finally, we come to Japan. Controls China like a puppet and owns a number of chinese ports, and after the ceasation of hostilities is now recieving American oil and steel again, along with resources from China like coal, etc.

Russia, having been defeated in WW2 and with the communist government forcefully removed, is in terrible condition. Crime is rampant, and there is a low-level civil war as army generals move to support different factions to seize power.

The EU continues to send arms to support the anti-Japanese rebels (mainly ex-soviet equipment), while the US maintains it's own routes of supply. The Japanese are thus forced to support the puppet Chinese government in it's efforts to eradicate the numerous rebels.

So while the EU is seperate from the US, there is no antagonism between the two, just mutual suspicion. . .

Hmmmm. . .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X