Alternate History Timeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternate History Timeline

I am working on developing an Alternate History timeline for an online INteractive story I run, think Turtledove, but where you play a character and the story plays out in novel form, is there anyone that would be willing to check it out for any historical mistakes i may have made?

Depends on timeline. I could do modern history (more or less). But the more you go to the past, the more questionable will be my knowledge. However, I am willing to do some research if need be.
    "Beneath its gilded beauty, though, there lies a poorly designed game which rewards the greedy and violent, and punishes the hardworking and honest; and if you think about it, that's a good representation of capitalism" - Nightfreeze about Eve Online

Comment

Not to mention that the deeper you go into the past, the more subjective modern alternate history becomes. Technology, culture, tactics, all are subject to massive changes because of minor alterations in the past.
      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

It is set in 1941.....around Pearl Harbor with a twist

Comment

Iím sure there are many here that would be more then happy to critique it for you. Seriously Iím sure we can help out (in fact you will probably get too much help).
          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

I will post a new link, as I redesigned the website, seeing as the first version of the website was designed while the idea was being developed and evovling, now I think it has pretty much set on the path it is going to follow. So I will start I new thread here, even though it is more of an interactive story concept and you guys can congratulate me, tear my idea and design apart or both

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X