Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are provided with 6 billion USD to battle ISIL in Syria.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe Machiavelli was right, mercenaries are useless.

But the Kurds are nearby and I would equip them as best as possible. But the bulk of the money would have to go to bribes to let them declare their own free state.

Comment

Originally posted by OttoHarkaman View Post

But the Kurds are nearby and I would equip them as best as possible. But the bulk of the money would have to go to bribes to let them declare their own free state.
      And with a bit of luck, would f#[k up the Turks too.

I'd send 6 billion dollars worth of faulty boats, dinghy's and life jackets.

Paul
      Last edited by Dibble201Bty; 29 Jul 16, 23:31.
      ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
      All human ills he can subdue,
      Or with a bauble or medal
      Can win mans heart for you;
      And many a blessing know to stew
      To make a megloamaniac bright;
      Give honour to the dainty Corse,
      The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

That's why I suggested murderous, ravenous, barbarians who have been given a free hand to loot, rape, pillage, and destroy... And given the weapons and means of transportation to carry it out.

Promise them gold and power, then turn them loose... They win. Problem solved. They do massive damage and lose, you win... It's pretty much a win-win solution. Since the "barbarians" speak English and know the luxuries of indoor plumbing and air conditioning, you can reason with them afterwards... unlike the thugs who bang their heads on the ground five times a day, mooning a rock in a box under a tarp at the bottom of a football stadium with a mass of unwashed humanity swirling around it like water going down a toilet bowl...

Comment

Not to forget the other minorities as well, infact I think not all shias in ME are pro-Iran and if not treated as proxys of tehran , the shia cresecent from tehran to lebanon can be disrupted

I would drag turkey to fight ISIL and make sure NATO dumps them

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X