Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are provided with 6 billion USD to battle ISIL in Syria.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are provided with 6 billion USD to battle ISIL in Syria.

You are set in Saudi Arabia with 6 billion USD to use toward the destruction of ISIL in Syria. You can use this money however you want.

6 Billion USD

250 million will be spent on rifles, hand grenades, clothing, gloves, boots, smoke grenades, as well as night vision.

250 million will be spent on body Armour.

1 billion will be spent on an air force program.

1 billion will be spent on a navy program.

1 billion will be spent on a special forces program.

1 billion will be spent on religious educational services.

I will spend 500 mill hiring 10000 of the best soldiers in the world at 50,000$ per solider. This contract will last for one year 7000 soldiers(500 for special forces) will be ground troops, 1500(100 special forces) will be air force and 1500 will be navy(100 special forces).

The ISIL lands upon defeat will be turned into a sort of empire. The 10000 soldiers at this point will be offered homes in Syria...a new place to live where a great empire can be built . Local Syrians would be welcomed in my lands. Anyone would be welcome in my land though 1 billion $$ would be spent on security precautions such as immigration checks, criminal background check.

After ISIL is defeated in Syria I will set up an economy using oil money, and whatever extra money I may have from the 6 billion. Car factories will be built all over Raqqa. I will try and set up a similar scenario as we saw wrt Henry Ford and Ford Motor Company. Maybe the Syrian Auto Company will be the name of the car company I create in Syria. A car factory is merely one idea to help sustain the economy. I would rename the captured ISIL lands to the Holy Kingdom of Syria. From the Holy Kingdom of Syria we would concentrate on destroying ISIL in Iraq.
    Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 28 Jul 16, 04:02.
    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Hmm. Me and 6 billion dollars. Beat ISIS. No other rules.

I'll have to think on this one.
    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

How much does a F-35 cost ?

I need some 40 of them to re-equip the Belgian air force to modern standards.

Also increase production of small type, smart bombs, there's a waiting list.
      Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

I was just wondering, is there an updated version of Arsenal of Democracy?
        A listing of weapons and their prices for the current decade, I mean.

I may have to look into this, but I will tell you one thing-
        I would bank 5 billion, and do the deed with one billion.

Your gonna need the 5 billion to win the peace... if it is possible to do so.
        Given the recent past, that's too optimistic to be real, but this is Alternate History, so what the hell, eh?

50 million to develop HumInt resources, and for bribes.

75 million for a multitude of assassination and sabotage teams, with particular attention paid to the Clergy and AA installations.

5 milion for weapons drops , cheap pistols and poison daggers, concealable weapons of self-defense for the local populations that are being abused by ISIS personnel.

100 million for one Helo-borne and one Para-droped unit for sudden strikes inside ISIS-land.

That leaves 770 million for a Brigade of Mercenaries (preferably Russians or South African) to bite down and shake ISIS to pieces.
        ... and that's what I need the prices for.

Comment

6 bill beat feet to the Cayman s. Six billion has been tossed away many time over. Let it rot, let it die.

Nope, not my day for wily washy pc feel good BS. Time for, let's get real. Without the Israel lobby would we even be in the ME? Suckers.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
            I was just wondering, is there an updated version of Arsenal of Democracy?
            A listing of weapons and their prices for the current decade, I mean.

I may have to look into this, but I will tell you one thing-
            I would bank 5 billion, and do the deed with one billion.

Your gonna need the 5 billion to win the peace... if it is possible to do so.
            Given the recent past, that's too optimistic to be real, but this is Alternate History, so what the hell, eh?

50 million to develop HumInt resources, and for bribes.

75 million for a multitude of assassination and sabotage teams, with particular attention paid to the Clergy and AA installations.

5 milion for weapons drops , cheap pistols and poison daggers, concealable weapons of self-defense for the local populations that are being abused by ISIS personnel.

100 million for one Helo-borne and one Para-droped unit for sudden strikes inside ISIS-land.

That leaves 770 million for a Brigade of Mercenaries (preferably Russians or South African) to bite down and shake ISIS to pieces.
            ... and that's what I need the prices for.
            Reference you sig Fact. Nobody gave a jack shhit about him. He had 0 influence on their life. Bill Gates he is not, most unfortunately. Now the pig is wanting to be the leader ofb our country. You can wallow with him, if you feel that is your place.
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

What legal and political constraints are on this?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                What legal and political constraints are on this?
                Remember to set something aside for Bribes.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                  Reference you sig Fact. Nobody gave a jack shhit about him. He had 0 influence on their life. Bill Gates he is not, most unfortunately. Now the pig is wanting to be the leader ofb our country. You can wallow with him, if you feel that is your place.
                  This message should really have been sent via PM.
                  Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                    Remember to set something aside for Bribes.
                    I was thinking how much would it cost to dump all the biker gangs, Bloods, Crips, Mexican Mafia, and assorted other criminals there with arms and tell them if they take the county over we'll recognize their government and they'll all be filthy rich...

Comment

Nah, drop the liberals over there... Let them learn the hard way...
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Which would be more entertaining?

Liberals singing Kumbayah around a campfire...

Or...

A horde of 100,000 of these guys invading your country...

Comment

Now That's Entertainment!

"I am Groot"
                          - Groot

Comment

My idea of a "Brigade" is 4 Line Battalions plus everything half a Division would need to function. Do you think that this could be covered by 770 million, plus manpower?

1st Battalion; 66 MBTs (does not really matter what type, maybe we could find a mess of old Chieftains for cheap?

2nd battaltion; 70 Bradley (or Marder, or similar) IFVs, 600 "grunts"

3rd Battalion; s.a.a.

All Battalions have 8 x SP Mortars and 4 x MRLS

4th Battalion; Wheeled APCs and Armored Cars of Stryker/LAV types, 300+ Grunts

Arty; 24 x SP 155mm
                            Special; 6 x SP 203mm, mounted on tack chassis with fully enclosed casemates. (assault artillery)

Recon Company; 20 armored cars, something better than HumVee types, such as the Fox or BRDMs. Must be faster than ISIS's "technicals" when going cross-country.

HQ; restricted to 40 soft and 12 armored vehicles.

Support; 200 soft vehicles and 10-20 armored recovery vehicles.

Do-able?

Comment

Ah hell just send all the progressive idiots over there. Problem solved. Win/ win solution. Also the trolls.
                              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X