No announcement yet.

China signs an agreement with Germany to produce 2,000 Hs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Note: This is nothing personal, just an observation on my part. It is not meant as a personal attack, again just an observation:

I have noticed that Draco argues much like a person on the Progressive Left does. He follows the same pattern they generally use:

First he makes some outlandish proposal expecting everyone to agree and swoon over it.
    Instead he is met with derision, questions about it, demands for evidence, sources and facts to back it up and the like.
    He ignores those and adds more to his original posting about how brilliant his idea(s) are and how they will change everything.
    The demands and adverse commentary grows to a point he can't ignore it.
    He resorts to ad hominems and the like. When those do nothing to stop the opposition he moves on to a new topic (presumably) mad that the world simply cannot see his brilliance.

The standard Progressive argument pattern is:

Type 1: Change / vary the argument to take it in a new direction on the same subject rather than respond to criticism.

Type 2: The ad hominem. Insult your opponent(s) rather than respond.

Type 3: Stomp off mad that others won't agree with you.

Comment

Sounds like the meme 'ricky'.
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X