German combat use of D-IX drug wins them the war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
    Really? Or sarcastically? I'm trying to find a reason not to watch it.
    It was entertaining in a sort of weird satire way. It combines the popular zombies craze (which I don't particularly subscribe to) with WWII 'history.'

I found it on Youtube about a year ago and saw no reason not to watch...

Comment

Pervitin. Past few years there's been lots of articles about this...was quite widely used, so most people were on this stuff for some part of the war. Don't they give it to those pilots who fly through half the world to bomb something?

It is useful for sure, until you collapse.
      Wisdom is personal

Comment

Neo's and meth. Why do they always seem to be related. Are they neo's first then do meth. or is it the meth. that screws their perceptions first?

Chicken or egg?
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Karri View Post
          Pervitin. Past few years there's been lots of articles about this...was quite widely used, so most people were on this stuff for some part of the war. Don't they give it to those pilots who fly through half the world to bomb something?

It is useful for sure, until you collapse.
          I read that drug name and thought... Pervertin? What's that? A new drug that prevents Catholic priests from molesting little boys...?

My mistake...

Comment

Originally posted by BobTheBarbarian View Post
            It was entertaining in a sort of weird satire way. It combines the popular zombies craze (which I don't particularly subscribe to) with WWII 'history.'

I found it on Youtube about a year ago and saw no reason not to watch...
            Well, maybe I'll sit through it sometime if I have a spare couple of hours.

How's the gore? Unnecessarily graphic?
            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Rather than start a thread on the Occult Reich (I might later), I'm parking this here for now, partly because D-IX is mentioned in the article/blog;
              The Secret Nazi Institute of the Occult, Super Soldiers, and Zombies

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/0...s-and-zombies/
              TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...days-time.html

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X