Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A New Day-Game Set In 2024 in the U.S.A.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Day-Game Set In 2024 in the U.S.A.

A NEW DAY

Its the year 2024, The U.S. Has went through many changes. Wars in the Middle East and wars in its own country, especially between the senate, house, and whatever President was in charge. The Middle East war and other skirmishes has brought great calamity to our country. Many new political parties have sprang up from the ashes of the old.
    The People's Party led by new President Francis M. Day, has brought a new day to America. He's disbanded many rich, treacherous, thieving companies, and changed the course of the entire U.S. By bringing much of the running of the country back in line with what the Founding Fathers had in mind so long ago.

President Day has brought more into the Armed Forces, by training prisoners/convicts to fight on the front lines. They have to pass a rigid exam drawn up by President Day himself, a former Marine Lieutenant Colonel who fought in the Afghan and Middle East Wars. If they pass, and excel in courage, service, and leadership, they have opportunities for advancement.
    He has clamped down on crime, put tougher judges on the benches, changed the Supreme Court.

He has established Cannabis to be legal in all 52 states. It is taxed high and also high for price. 150.00 an ounce, and taxed 12.5% plus state taxes. The drug is regulated and sold via the Pharmaceutical Cabinet, which handles the growing and is the watchdog of all sales.

The drug trafficking has been cut to 63% due to the closing of the Mexican borders, and the strict watchful eyes of the Navy and Coast Guard between Cuba and the US. Drug sales in America is down 77%. Grand Admiral Matthew R. Ellzey, III is in charge of the maritime duties and his combined Navy and Coast Guard has done well. President Maurice Stander combined the Navy and Coast Guard together to save dollars in 2022. Ellzey is the youngest Admiral in history, becoming Admiral at 39. He became Grand Admiral in 2021 under President Stander.

President Day has established a new tax code for America. The wealthiest of individuals will pay 34.5% for the first four years of his Presidency. They will set aside 1% or more per quarter for their own retirement, insurance, etc. To not burden the ones who truly need it. Many of the wealthiest retirees will spend most of their time on round the world cruise ships. Called USA/World ships, they will live in luxury apartments aboard ships.

The tax code breaks down as thus:

Under 50K per year > 1%
    51-75K per year 3.5%
    76-100K per year 5%
    101-150K per year 7.5%
    151-200K per year 10%
    201-250K per year 12.5%
    251-500K per year 15%
    501K-1 mil-17.5%
    1-3 Mil-20%
    3-10 Mil-22.5%
    10-50 mil. 25%
    On up between 30 and 34.5% depending on income.

The wealthiest companies will share in this as well, with 30-32% tax, but will have incentives and tax breaks if they hire Americans and Service people. If not, no extras will be given them.

President Day, as he learned from President Maurice Stander, his predecessor in the People's Party, and the first PP President, serve the people. Be for and be one with the people.
    President Stander put into law the limits on Presidential stipend, of 75K per year, plus expenses, and only 2 vacations per year.
    There are now three terms for the President to serve. He/She may serve more if a special committee of congress deems the President is on the right track.

We have taken Detroit back to heights not seen in generations, as the companies build Jeeps, All-terrain vehicles, and many service vehicles for the Armed Forces, as well as energy-efficient vehicles. Car sales are higher than in many years, due to new financing and tax breaks. Tax breaks given to all American companies.

Shipping has went up to astronomical heights in the Stander/Day administrations. Much of the shipping is done via 'Fast Track,' A new form of high-speed rail, and Cargo ships. The most shipping done via water in generations.

If Governors of any of the 52 states violate new rules set up by the federal government, they can be removed overnight. The country is running smoother than in years past.

In President Day's America, people are happier, getting back where they were prior to the 'dark days.' Its A New Day.
    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is currently 52 states. Chicago became the 51st in 2020, and Puerto Rico officially became state number 52. The U.S. is also planning to possibly make American Samoa and Bermuda new states, after the U.S. purchased Bermuda in 2021.

Comment

Can i be Prime Minister of Australia, i have some doozies to put down in the way i see Australia going.

Comment

You already are PM Roderick MacDonald, with your white cat.

Comment

OFFICIAL COMMUNCATION AUTHORIZED BY PRESIDENT FRANCIS M. DAY

WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR CABINET MEMBERS AND OTHER PLAYERS. ENTRY AT HIGH-LEVEL POSITIONS IF QUALIFIED.

Send Request For Assignment to:

President Francis M. Day
          The White House
          Washington, D.C. 20500
          SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

I'd like to be the head of NASA. Just to show the rest of the world to be REALLY afraid...

Mutter mutter keyholes and asteroids...

Evil scientists should get a say...

Bwahahahahah
            Last edited by Bwaha; 24 Sep 13, 03:15.
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Your honor, you must choose a name for your character.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoss72 View Post
                Can i be Prime Minister of Australia, i have some doozies to put down in the way i see Australia going.
                Dibs on PM of Canada then.
                A wild liberal appears! Conservative uses logical reasoning and empirical evidence! It's super effective! Wild liberal faints.

Comment

Dr. Richard Wanger...
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Gotta have a name Dest. Not Dest. You're in.

Originally posted by Destroyer25 View Post
                    Dibs on PM of Canada then.

Comment

I could create so much mayhem as the Secretary of Enviromental Protection and Restoration now that the EPA is a cabinet post....

Comment

If you would like it, create your name, and I will plug it in.

Comment

Hmm, looks like an interesting setup. I'll think about who I want to be.

Are there any new countries around in the world here by chance? Might be interesting.
                          "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

So countries can be played here? If so I'm feeling either Russian or Brasilian .
                            First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Jiayi Hao.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X