No announcement yet.

A New Day Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe in alternate timelines, a constitution could be re-written, this isn't supposed to be exactly like it is in our current state. This is Alternative and in 2024.
    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I just mean it will be a doozy to write and explain how you got people to actually let you do it.
      First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

If you've paid attention to current times of 2013, we are having issues with Russia. This has escalated to a serious problem in 2024, with war still a real, viable possibility. It is entirely up to you.

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
        Why exactly? Of the huge and limitless number of positions available Alaska with 3 cutters is all thats available? I mean, what in the hell would I even do there but twiddle my thumbs? Nothing at all. No reason to play something which wouldn't be fun.

Comment

HOW MANY times do I have to explain it was NOT DAY doing the re-write, it was done in 2017, he was in the defense department then. It was done by another party?

Comment

If we were having problems wouldn't US assets have been sent to Alaska as a precaution? Because if not, I will find it hard to repel Russia with 2 armed cutters.

Comment

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
              HOW MANY times do I have to explain it was NOT DAY doing the re-write, it was done in 2017, he was in the defense department then. It was done by another party?
              I was talking about you as a person not your character.How could a party rewrite it?

Comment

The new Constitution was re-written in 2017 by the New Republicans. The parties now in 2024 are the New Republicans, New Democrats, The People's Party, The Centrist View Party and The American Party. In 2017, the Tea Party was outlawed by congress due to their extremism.

Comment

There are 3 Districts in Alaska.

If we were having problems wouldn't US assets have been sent to Alaska as a precaution? Because if not, I will find it hard to repel Russia with 2 armed cutters.

Comment

The new congress, voted in 2016, decided in 2017 it was time for a change. People were so disgusted with how things were.

I was talking about you as a person not your character.How could a party rewrite it?

Comment

Still confused as to how you answered my question about Alaska. If the other stations are more important, why have them as NPC's? Why not actually give the Alaskan station a few aircraft and warships? Currently, I would have nothing to do.

Comment

Admiral Ellzey has some suggestions also for you.

Comment

Of course, I was just wondering, not sure about what all is happening.

Comment

It is all unfolding as we speak.

Comment

So what is the status of NASA? Do we have a secure base on the south pole? If so have we done it with Super Bots?

http://science.discovery.com/tv-show...e-superbot.htm

I'll let you think about where we're at. Pm me if you wish,
                              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Admiral Ellzey will brief you Doctor. I am retiring for the night.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X