Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Germany have successfully defeated the Russians if they used Crab People?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roddoss72
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Except the US could send Daffy Duck or Bugs Bunny and the Germans are doomed having no sense of humor...

But as a consequence of Daffy Duck having the silly thing in reverse his rocket jams in its launcher and he goes on a psychopathic rampage where Elmer Fudds is sent in to execute Daffy, while Buggs Bunny gets abosolutely lost after he fails to turn right at Aluquerque, and is deemed a total loss.

While Walt Disney is discovered as a closet Nazi

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by Roddoss72 View Post
    Two words.

"Purple Martians"

Except the US could send Daffy Duck or Bugs Bunny and the Germans are doomed having no sense of humor...

Leave a comment:

• Roddoss72
    replied
    This still doesn't explain how the Germans will deal with Lend Lease Zulus. Worse, the US could send Navajo and Hopi "code talkers" and make Russian communications totally spy proof...
    Two words.

"Purple Martians"

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by Roddoss72 View Post
    German scientists discover a chemical that when added to water makes Russians allergic to Crab People, as the Crab People invade all Russians suffer catastrophic anaphalactic (sic) attacks.
    This still doesn't explain how the Germans will deal with Lend Lease Zulus. Worse, the US could send Navajo and Hopi "code talkers" and make Russian communications totally spy proof...

Leave a comment:

• Roddoss72
    replied
    German scientists discover a chemical that when added to water makes Russians allergic to Crab People, as the Crab People invade all Russians suffer catastrophic anaphalactic (sic) attacks.

Leave a comment:

• lakechampainer
    replied
    This cancelled NAZI project was probably the inspiration for "The Claw" from the beloved second Get Smart episode (the first after the pilot)

Leave a comment:

• broderickwells
    replied
    Darn! And I was hoping to be reincarnated as a Bikini louse....
    So you like Gentian Violet?

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by Mostlyharmless View Post
    I apologise for being a little slow to respond to this thread but I hadn't read through it until today and hadn't expected such a wide ranging discussion.

I hope that this is not too off topic but I am becoming seriously worried that one kind of crabs are becoming an endangered species http://www.livescience.com/26233-bikini-wax-lice.html. Can anyone propose how refugia might be created? Would there be moral objections to the use of zoos?
    Darn! And I was hoping to be reincarnated as a Bikini louse....

Leave a comment:

• Mostlyharmless
    replied
    I apologise for being a little slow to respond to this thread but I hadn't read through it until today and hadn't expected such a wide ranging discussion.

Any particular kind or just in general...? After all head lice and body lice are two completely different species much like Progressive Leftist Communists and Humanity are...
    I hope that this is not too off topic but I am becoming seriously worried that one kind of crabs are becoming an endangered species http://www.livescience.com/26233-bikini-wax-lice.html. Can anyone propose how refugia might be created? Would there be moral objections to the use of zoos?

Leave a comment:

• Hida Akechi
    replied
    I keep forgetting about the Zulus.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
    I trump this with Stalin bringing up his reserve of horse-borne Mongol Lizard Men.
    If we're going there then the British send the Russians Lend-Lease Zulus and the Germans are doomed! Doomed I tell you!

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmat View Post
    ... the Germans weren't able to acquire enough genetic modifying crab oil, so they had to substitute their own "synthetic genetic modifying crab oil". Unfortunately for the Germans they failed to realize that the resulting "Synthetic Crab People" made of Pollock, mixed with egg white albumen with crab flavoring and colour added, lacked shells and claws. Not even bothering to stop for drawn butter, the Soviet's crushed the "German Synthetic Crab People" into the Polish mud and took Berlin two weeks after the start of Barbarossa.

German Synthetic Crab People standing at attention:

So, they went with erstaz crab and then there is the dairy product shortage meaning that they had to substitue butter flavored lard for real butter resulting in the erstaz crab being unable to function in cold weather as the lard congealed freezing them in place....

Leave a comment:

• Hida Akechi
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen Gardner View Post
    So the idea is that when Operation Barbarossa was launched in 1941, Nazi scientists have discovered a genetic modifying liquid that can turn humans into crab people. Hitler orders all 3 army groups to take this potion with the thinking that Crab People don't need that much resources to sustain them (No guns, no tanks etc). So my question is, could the Germans have successfully defeated Russia by out-sustaining them and using their crab-like claws to destroy all Russians or would the loss of mobility give Stalin enough time to rapidly rebuild his forces and destroy the crab people?
    I trump this with Stalin bringing up his reserve of horse-borne Mongol Lizard Men.

Leave a comment:

• Marmat
    replied
    Nope, ...

... the Germans weren't able to acquire enough genetic modifying crab oil, so they had to substitute their own "synthetic genetic modifying crab oil". Unfortunately for the Germans they failed to realize that the resulting "Synthetic Crab People" made of Pollock, mixed with egg white albumen with crab flavoring and colour added, lacked shells and claws. Not even bothering to stop for drawn butter, the Soviet's crushed the "German Synthetic Crab People" into the Polish mud and took Berlin two weeks after the start of Barbarossa.

German Synthetic Crab People standing at attention:

Originally posted by Stephen Gardner View Post
    So the idea is that when Operation Barbarossa was launched in 1941, Nazi scientists have discovered a genetic modifying liquid that can turn humans into crab people. Hitler orders all 3 army groups to take this potion with the thinking that Crab People don't need that much resources to sustain them (No guns, no tanks etc). So my question is, could the Germans have successfully defeated Russia by out-sustaining them and using their crab-like claws to destroy all Russians or would the loss of mobility give Stalin enough time to rapidly rebuild his forces and destroy the crab people?

Leave a comment:

• Roddoss72
    replied
    Any particular kind or just in general...? After all head lice and body lice are two completely different species much like Progressive Leftist Communists and Humanity are...
    If i told you i'd hafta kill you.

Genetically Human Pubic Lice are closely related to that found on Gorillas.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X