Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Germany have successfully defeated the Russians if they used Crab People?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep forgetting about the Zulus.
    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

I apologise for being a little slow to respond to this thread but I hadn't read through it until today and hadn't expected such a wide ranging discussion.

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      Any particular kind or just in general...? After all head lice and body lice are two completely different species much like Progressive Leftist Communists and Humanity are...
      I hope that this is not too off topic but I am becoming seriously worried that one kind of crabs are becoming an endangered species http://www.livescience.com/26233-bikini-wax-lice.html. Can anyone propose how refugia might be created? Would there be moral objections to the use of zoos?

Comment

Originally posted by Mostlyharmless View Post
        I apologise for being a little slow to respond to this thread but I hadn't read through it until today and hadn't expected such a wide ranging discussion.

I hope that this is not too off topic but I am becoming seriously worried that one kind of crabs are becoming an endangered species http://www.livescience.com/26233-bikini-wax-lice.html. Can anyone propose how refugia might be created? Would there be moral objections to the use of zoos?
        Darn! And I was hoping to be reincarnated as a Bikini louse....

Comment

Darn! And I was hoping to be reincarnated as a Bikini louse....
          So you like Gentian Violet?

Comment

This cancelled NAZI project was probably the inspiration for "The Claw" from the beloved second Get Smart episode (the first after the pilot)

Comment

German scientists discover a chemical that when added to water makes Russians allergic to Crab People, as the Crab People invade all Russians suffer catastrophic anaphalactic (sic) attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoss72 View Post
                German scientists discover a chemical that when added to water makes Russians allergic to Crab People, as the Crab People invade all Russians suffer catastrophic anaphalactic (sic) attacks.
                This still doesn't explain how the Germans will deal with Lend Lease Zulus. Worse, the US could send Navajo and Hopi "code talkers" and make Russian communications totally spy proof...

Comment

This still doesn't explain how the Germans will deal with Lend Lease Zulus. Worse, the US could send Navajo and Hopi "code talkers" and make Russian communications totally spy proof...
                  Two words.

"Purple Martians"

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoss72 View Post
                    Two words.

"Purple Martians"

Except the US could send Daffy Duck or Bugs Bunny and the Germans are doomed having no sense of humor...

Comment

Except the US could send Daffy Duck or Bugs Bunny and the Germans are doomed having no sense of humor...

But as a consequence of Daffy Duck having the silly thing in reverse his rocket jams in its launcher and he goes on a psychopathic rampage where Elmer Fudds is sent in to execute Daffy, while Buggs Bunny gets abosolutely lost after he fails to turn right at Aluquerque, and is deemed a total loss.

While Walt Disney is discovered as a closet Nazi

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X