This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
    How can I until I can free up enough of my fleet to transport said army?
    I also want to outnumber my opponents at any place and any point on the map but it`s not possible so have to figure out what to do - this is called strategy.
    With your 5 transports you can ship at one time exactly half of available army which is enough to deal with any minor. Or you could add also some war ships to transportation leaving some French port unblockaded or blockaded with less ships, you do remember that RN has mostly 3 ships against 2 French at all places?

Comment

• Thank you Ulrih but I already knew that..
      First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

• Had to make a small change to the Russian naval phase, gents. I had and pasted one set of orders in a game I am playing on line with Tsar's pm. Its fixed now
        The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Sorry guys but I'm going to need to resign as GB. Classes are about to start up and I'm seriously cutting down on games. My time is simply evaporating. Sorry for any inconveniences.
          First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

• Well, thatís not good. That makes 3 players, 1 of them major that are out.
            Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• Is it not just UK and Austria that don't have commanders.

Comment

• We don`t have also Spanish player I still hope that Baz will be back soon. And Lance, it takes 3-5 minutes to check update in orders thread and give own orders (at least for me). You think that you will not be able to spend these 5 minutes?
                P.S. We have 2 players in French faction. Although I haven`t heard from Exo anything for couple days maybe he wants to switch sides and take UK or Austria. Of course I would prefer if he would stay as French diplomat as I liked what he was doing.
                Last edited by Ulrih; 10 Aug 13, 03:26.

Comment

• I could come back on a temporary basis, but it would be only on condition that we look for someone to eventually replace me.
                  Sadly due to an inoperable tumour I have been given a few months to live and that will include periods where I will be in a hospice, hence the reason I left the game; but rather than see the game fold I would try to help out in a rather less demanding role than Austria.
                  It may mean Mr P occasionally taking over my role when I am unavailable.

If the above is not suitable no hard feelings, I will still drop in and watch developments with interest.
                  An 18th century Imagi nation blog set in England/

Comment

• Baz,

You can drop in anytime, Austria is yours as long as you like.
                    The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Big battle at Weimar - French, Prussians, Saxons about to continue the slaughter in the German forests.

Truth be told,... I haven't seen this much fighting the German forests in years.

Just waiting on Hohenloe's tactical choice
                      The Purist

Comment

• Battle of Weimar

Prussia did not have much luck at Weimar.

Thankfully the Saxons were available to take the brunt of the losses (like all good minor states are called to do )
                        The Purist

Comment

• We are up to the economic Phase (at last!!! )

If we don't have a Britain I will execute the phase, run the game through the other econ phases and then pause to discuss what we do about missing players.

So,... of Delenda is no longer available, I'll push forward.
                          The Purist

Comment

• We`re looking for new players?

Comment

• Yes,... it would be best to find 2 perhaps 3 but I want to allow Baz to stay involved as long as he wants
                              The Purist

Comment

• Prussian Econ Phase
                                The Purist

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                                  Adults Rashid Dostur
                                  by casanova
                                  The Warlord Abdul Rashid Dostur came back to Afghanistan and was promoted to military marshal by the Afghanian president Ashraf Ghani. ...
                                  Today, 00:48
                                • casanova
                                  Alouette III
                                  by casanova
                                  The military helicopter Alouette Iii will be staioned off duty in 1923 because of oldness by the Austrian airforce. The Austrian airfoce wants to buy...
                                  Today, 00:22
                                • casanova
                                  Israel Army
                                  by casanova
                                  The Israelian Army stationed all airdefencesystens, tanks and soldiers on the Liban and Syrian border. The Iran wants to attack Israel. Arabian terrorists...
                                  Yesterday, 23:15
                                Working...
                                X