This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not really, I'm sure he'll back when he gets settled
    High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
    Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

• Good evening gents,... at least its evening here in Riyadh in the KSA.

It has been hell here trying to find a location with a Wi-Fi spot that didn't block ACG (at a uni café at the moment). Apparently y'all are amongst the group of sites that may be considered subversive (hard to find out why some sites are blocked and others aren't,... facebook, for instance, is not).

In any case, with everything going on here travel is pretty much limited to trips between the office and the compound (razor wire, blast walls, machine gun posts,... the usual joy and fun in the mid-east). The compound itself is top notch with amenities (gym, pools, bistro, café, pretty good restaurant,... we call it the 5 star prison).

All the same, I have no idea when I'll be able to source a computer. This is not a place where you just walk into a Microsoft store and order up a box with a keyboard.

I'll try to check in again when I can.

Cheers
      The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Well, thanks for letting us know. Yeh, as Garden Spots go, your are in a real stinker.

How much longer will you be stuck there?
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Make sure the first thing you do post is a picture of the VP point table with The Empire in the lead

All the best there -
          High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

• Pity that this game came to such end one of the few games that I really enjoyed here...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ulrih View Post
              Pity that this game came to such end one of the few games that I really enjoyed here...
              Don't be so sure of that, only reason it's dead now is because access to the ACG is apparently severely restricted in SA.

I wonder why

Comment

• He won't have to stay in Saudi Ameriphobia forever.
                Unless... they didn't like his internet viewing habits.

He will be back, and when he is we will have some catching up to do. We wen't in the middle of anything all that complex, thank goodness!
                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• It was actually a fairly good time for a pause, The Empire at least is ready to continue any time

Comment

• Is he back?
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X