Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Turks are in such a mess that Algeria may rebel before it can be ceded. If this happens Spain can simply move in to re-establish their position.
    The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
      will be going to san sebastian
      I don't want you there, your ships are in Bordeux, why go to the wrong port?
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
        I don't want you there, your ships are in Bordeux, why go to the wrong port?
        don't care what ya want that where they are going

I am not sending any ships to pick them up

Comment

yep is it was definitely would of been in your interest if I never of surrendered to either of them. It would of been been better for you if I continued me the war with Spain and Austria for the rest of the game.

as I have said though France has nothing to fear from England for the rest of the game. I always honor my word and both you and spain are free from attack unless you both release me from that promise.
          I wasn`t thinking about my interests. I was surprised from Britain`s point of view. Especially surrender to Austria that can`t reach Britain neither British forces unless you land them somewhere next to Austrian borders.

I appreciate your honesty and that you can keep your word but don`t want to have such promises from you. In terms of interest of this game it wouldn`t be right. I appreciated your input and that you are clever and good adversary that couple times surprised me (Cherbourg operation for example) and France apparently should be in war with Britain (maybe not all the game but still) as it was historically and as it is intended in this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ulrih View Post
            (...) Especially surrender to Austria that can`t reach Britain neither British forces unless you land them somewhere next to Austrian borders.
            Do not ever underestimate the powers of the emperor, he has an arm as long as the Donau river
            High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
            Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
              Do not ever underestimate the powers of the emperor, he has an arm as long as the Donau river
              Arm?

Comment

• *Those* particular powers are the subject of many rumours in and around Schonbrunn, but they should play no significant role in this game either way
                High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
                Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ulrih View Post
                  I wasn`t thinking about my interests. I was surprised from Britain`s point of view. Especially surrender to Austria that can`t reach Britain neither British forces unless you land them somewhere next to Austrian borders.

I appreciate your honesty and that you can keep your word but don`t want to have such promises from you. In terms of interest of this game it wouldn`t be right. I appreciated your input and that you are clever and good adversary that couple times surprised me (Cherbourg operation for example) and France apparently should be in war with Britain (maybe not all the game but still) as it was historically and as it is intended in this game.
                  You would be correct except after England has been forced to surrender to three powers It is no longer or will ever be the indespenible power that it was suppose to be.
                  And I will not build a navy to just to fight France so since I have no reason to fight france. I put in my three years. Time for someone else to step up. Until someone else has expended as much time and treasure as England has fighting France I am not going to fight France. It not in my interest as Snow and Ex told me.

Russia is excluded from any of the above statements

And I promised I would try and win the game but it is only going to be through working with France and or Russia

Comment

don't care what ya want that where they are going

I am not sending any ships to pick them up
                    Another option is for the troops to find a good forage zone and wait for repatriation, which happens immediately after the 3 month grace period is up.
                    The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Purist View Post
                      Another option is for the troops to find a good forage zone and wait for repatriation, which happens immediately after the 3 month grace period is up.
                      that was kind of my plan thought San was good forage

Comment

• It's actually bad forage
                        The Purist

Comment

• Originally posted by The Purist View Post
                          It's actually bad forage
                          Yeah, all the rocks kinda give it away, :P

But looking at the map, I gotta ask; does Spain haven any good forage?

I am totally burned out on this, I have been going full-bore on this since i took over Spain, whenever that was, and its time to take a back-seat for a while.
                          I said I wanted War, and boy did I get it.
                          24 months of peace?
                          Great, I'll sit back for at least that long and watch somebody else play hero.
                          Last edited by The Exorcist; 16 Oct 15, 20:11.
                          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Ummm,... Madrid: 4,; Barcelona: 4; Area 413 (Valencia is now in the ares north of 413) and 382, both 4

Everything else is 3 or less.
                            The Purist

Comment

I am totally burned out on this, I have been going full-bore on this since i took over Spain, whenever that was, and its time to take a back-seat for a while.
                              24 months of peace?
                              I think I have been at war for longer than anyone else. Starting with my attack on France and continuing through Austria’s treachery. It is just the fact that for the most part Austria has been willing to sit on the defense (after they stole my Italian provinces) that has kept me in the game.
                              Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

24 months of peace?
                                Southern Spain is where all your good forage is it also your nice little fall back position if you get forced out of Madrid lots of hills and good forage

I am counting threes at good forage though

bad forage is just look at the balkans

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X