Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All you need to do is sue for peace, Austria and Spain will set their terms.
    The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Hmm, and again I don`t get it unless it wasn`t considered that by loaning troops possibility Austria or Spain will loan French fleets and land their own troops in London, but that is what I considered as complete destruction of Britain will not be in interests of France neither in interests of anyone in this particular game.

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
        England unconditionally surrenders to both Austria and Spain.
        Never a dull a day in Napoleonic Europe is there

Give me a couple days while I set the terms, I need to exchange at least a few PMs with TP.

Anyone know if UK is at war with Prussia ?

@Exo - if you're here please contact me so we can coordinate.

Originally posted by Ulrih View Post
        Hmm, and again I don`t get it unless it wasn`t considered that by loaning troops possibility Austria or Spain will loan French fleets and land their own troops in London, but that is what I considered as complete destruction of Britain will not be in interests of France neither in interests of anyone in this particular game.
        The Admiralty of The Imperial High Seas Fleet scoffs at the suggestion Imperial troops would be transported on anything but Imperial ships.
        Last edited by Snowygerry; 15 Oct 15, 02:19.
        High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
        Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

It has been announced only in Open forum, not in the Orders thread and we didn't receive any official declaration of war.
          Frederick William III of Prussia - The Napoleonic Wars Campaign.

Comment

The Admiralty of The Imperial High Seas Fleet scoffs at the suggestion Imperial troops would be transported on anything but Imperial ships.

Well than that would be a no way, no how, can't possibly happen.
            Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• Originally posted by von Aicha View Post
              It has been announced only in Open forum, not in the Orders thread and we didn't receive any official declaration of war.
              Well that needs to be cleared up first, if so "..make peace with Prussia." will be among my demands.

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
              Well than that would be a no way, no how, can't possibly happen.
              One day the Imperial High Seas Fleet will rule the waves.

Of that we're fully confident
              High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
              Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

• War between Great Britain and Prussia is not a viable option at this time.

The former British PM has moved to the post of Minister of War and his more reasonable twin brother has moved up from Agricultural portfolio to the PM's position.
                The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Another big write up to for diplomacy the diplomacy phase.

In the meantime everyone can get their reindforcements organised.
                  The Purist

Comment

Never a dull a day in Napoleonic Europe is there

Give me a couple days while I set the terms, I need to exchange at least a few PMs with TP.

@Exo - if you're here please contact me so we can coordinate.

no coordination should be possible since I went with unconditional surrender just to stop this type of coordination

Comment

• Originally posted by Ulrih View Post
                      Hmm, and again I don`t get it unless it wasn`t considered that by loaning troops possibility Austria or Spain will loan French fleets and land their own troops in London, but that is what I considered as complete destruction of Britain will not be in interests of France neither in interests of anyone in this particular game.
                      yep is it was definitely would of been in your interest if I never of surrendered to either of them. It would of been been better for you if I continued me the war with Spain and Austria for the rest of the game.

as I have said though France has nothing to fear from England for the rest of the game. I always honor my word and both you and spain are free from attack unless you both release me from that promise.

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
                        no coordination should be possible since I went with unconditional surrender just to stop this type of coordination
                        Yes, terms were alreadt set before the Austrian and Spanish Diplo phases.

Coalitions need to ensure that they set surrender terms in adcvance of any opportunity for the opponents to surrender. There may be no warning of a surrender so in order to avoid having no terms set at all, powers should organise their terms so there is no overlap.

If there is overlap the power with the higher political status gets their choice, the other power simply loses one of their three options.

So think ahead, talk to allies, kept abreast of chnages in the campaign that may force or suggests changes to terms.

If the enemy is talking you can discuss terms before a surrender but by the time I push the button on the diplomacy phase those terms have to be set. There is no going back if you miss something.

It's why there is a diplomacy phase - keep talking and keep yourselves up to date.

Carry on.
                        The Purist

Comment

• ...the UK and Austria were at war?

I'm not sure what this is, but my terms were already laid out and they were light to ensure a quick surrender.

Purist- I'm sending this is the clear so there will be no mistake; I want ALL Spanish and French units of any kind to immediately separate and go to different hexes. No more of this "loaned" anything, no chance of vanished Corps/Fleets from this point on.

The way is to be cleared for enemy withdrawal, but I have a movement schedule of my own that takes priority over all that.
                          I suggest the Brits clear out via Bordeaux.
                          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                            ...the UK and Austria were at war?

I'm not sure what this is, but my terms were already laid out and they were light to ensure a quick surrender.

Purist- I'm sending this is the clear so there will be no mistake; I want ALL Spanish and French units of any kind to immediately separate and go to different hexes. No more of this "loaned" anything, no chance of vanished Corps/Fleets from this point on.

The way is to be cleared for enemy withdrawal, but I have a movement schedule of my own that takes priority over all that.
                            why do you think I offered to help you take back everything in Italy

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                              ...the UK and Austria were at war?

will be going to san sebastian

Comment

• Austria and Spain had some terms that needed balancing but in the end iy seems to have worked out. Both sides will get some cash, some extended peace and political points.

The forces can pull apart and sit still to avoid forage losses by tripping over each other. Just remeber that at the end of the 3 month grace period anybody left in the former enemy's territory is repatriated to the nearest supply city.

No need to panic
                                The Purist

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X