This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries, it was a small thing

P.S. BTW, so far France didn`t broke any agreement and have no intentions to do this...

Comment

Originally posted by Ulrih View Post
      No worries, it was a small thing

P.S. BTW, so far France didn`t broke any agreement and have no intentions to do this...
      already did and have.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulrih View Post
        Hmm, still receiving info about virus. Tried to open from another PC in Google Chrome and in Firefox.
        Seems to be working (at least for me) now.
        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
          Seems to be working (at least for me) now.
          Yesterday tried and it was fine, today again same message. But I made a large copy so it`s not bothering me.

Any news from Baz? Does his surgery went well?

Comment

No news but he should be ok. he did not mention that it was anything serious.

I apologize for not getting the Diplomach posted. Was bit sick Sun/Mon and only made to the computer on one or two occassions.

Will get to it tonight.
            The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

Reinforcement Phase - Feb 1805

OK, gents.

The Pax Europa did not last as Prussia and France collide over Hesse. Austria and Russia ally while Prussian, Austrian and Russian envoys hurry back and forth.

And the winter winds blow hard across Europe.

Spain, Great Britain, Prussia, Austria, Turkey, Russia, France is the order of play.
              The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

Naval move time

Ok,... the diplomacy phase was fairly active,... lets get those ships moving then.

Russia, Turkey, Austria, <Prussia>, Spain, France, Great Britain is the move order.
                The Purist

Comment

Feb land movement

Land moves

France, Russia, Turkey, Austria, Prussia, Great Britain, Spain.
                  The Purist

Comment

Gents,

Received a message from Baztanz. He is seriously ill and will not be returning to us much less the game. He may drop by when he can but any positive thoughts you may have, send them in Baz's direction.

With loss of our Austrian Emperor we need a replacement (and a Spaniard too). I will ask Mr Midshipman once more if he is going to join us but if there is anyone you know who might want to command a Napoleonic power drag them over and chain them down.

Finally, I will post the results of the Nuremberh battle this evening.

Cheers.
                    The Purist

Comment

• TacCovert4 was pretty active in Stratego`s game and in current Indian Ocean game. Also some other players there are.

Hope that Baz will be ok...

Comment

• I have my hands full as well, a pause would be welcome if that's what needs to happen anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                          I have my hands full as well, a pause would be welcome if that's what needs to happen anyway.
                          One full February turn took almost 2 weeks. I think that it`s pretty normal time.

Comment

• More battles in Germany. Poor Hesse is a battleground again as the Prussian army moves in to eject the French.

Third battle of Kassel coming up.
                            The Purist

Comment

• Mar 1805

Well,... February is finally over. Something of a blood bath in Germany too.

Diplomacy time.

France, Russia, Turkey, Austria, Prussia, Great Britain, Spain.

A few maps to show the situation in Germany and Italy.

<<The situation in northern Germany. A confused situation as German, French and Prussian forces battle for the land rights.>>

<<Central and southern Germany - Note the Hessian corps is actually in a combat situation with the French in Nassau while more French lay siege to Kassel.>>

<<Italy - Four!! armies rush to grab land and establish their positions in the central Mediterranean>>

Attached Files
                              The Purist

Comment

• I cant tell if Prussian commander should be promoted or shot.

A solid win and I lose

Good thing those surviving French do not get xp otherwise they would be in they would be elite now.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X