Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doing an additional scan on it right now, I'm at work though perhaps my internet provider "cleans" it automatically ??
    Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Don't worry gents,... I'm working my way through the land phase. However, as seen from the diplomacy there is a lot going on. I should have the land phase done and posted by tomorrow evening.
      Last edited by The Purist; 16 Jul 13, 13:52.
      The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

Sounds good mate.
        First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

So do we have Spanish player or Spain is still ruled by PC? And Snowy, what does your additional scan showed? I still receive on both PC that there is a virus in second map.

Comment

Mr Midshipman is still available I believe. He was going to read, ask questions and observe for a bit. I'll PM him
            The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

Feb 1806

Diplomacy time Gents!!
              The Purist

Comment

Originally posted by Ulrih View Post
                (...) And Snowy, what does your additional scan showed? I still receive on both PC that there is a virus in second map.
                Nothing at all I'm affraid. I can open it download, copy etc, no prob.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                  Nothing at all I'm affraid. I can open it download, copy etc, no prob.
                  Hmm, still receiving info about virus. Tried to open from another PC in Google Chrome and in Firefox.

Comment

Virus protection is run by a seperate ICT branch here, they're fairly professional, perhaps it's cleaned automatically ?

I know links or even pictures often get blocked for me - still I'm no expert, don't take my word for it

Comment

French Diplomacy posted

Comment

And.... that was a pretty freaking huge monkey-wrench Spain threw at us, I thought it was a done deal?
                        We need time to go over all that, about 30 lines of conditions and addendum and other crap.
                        I mean, wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                          And.... that was a pretty freaking huge monkey-wrench Spain threw at us, I thought it was a done deal?
                          We need time to go over all that, about 30 lines of conditions and addendum and other crap.
                          I mean, wtf?
                          yeah he need it when dealing with the French not that they broke any aggreeements already

Comment

What agreements?

Its done, moving on now.

Comment

Well well well, something seems to have happened below the surface.
                              Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Indeed.
                                First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X