Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siege of Valencia - Breach!!! Tu Wellington, I Janissay (12I, 2C), Imp Cav 2C, I (GB) Corps (2G, 6I, 2M), I (GB) Cav Corps (5C) vs Sp garrison 1I. Casulaties: Sp 1I. City is occupied by 1I (Tu).

Valencia is not a port so there is pol pt change.

Siege of Algiers - Breach!!! Tu I Syria Corps (9I, 10C) vs Sp garrison - 1I. Casualties: SP 1I. City is occupied by Otto 1I.

Algiers is not a port so there is pol pt change.

I think you mean to say that the parts highlighted in red were not FORTS.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• Ummm,... good Gawd. Where were my fingers last night.

Those keys are not even close together on the board.
      The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
        Oh, really?
        I did think that was part of land ops when it was a contested landing.
        Welcome to Spain, how many Corps have landed?
        2 infantry, 2 cavalry led by the Duke of Wellington.
        The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Okay, here is the thing- editing pots leaves no outward sign anything happened, nothing gets highlighted and you have to open the thread and go to the individual post to get the news.
          Thus, my lack of awareness.
          Wasn't playing dumb or anything.
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• No worries. I didn't mind the question.

Just waiting on a clarification from the Prussians and we push on.

This campaign season is shaping up to be quite 'active'.
            The Purist

Comment

Okay, here is the thing- editing pots leaves no outward sign anything happened, nothing gets highlighted and you have to open the thread and go to the individual post to get the news.
              Thus, my lack of awareness.
              Wasn't playing dumb or anything.
              I just thought you were hoping I would forget to land my troops and scurvy would run rampant through my poor blokes

Comment

• I didn't think that you could seize a Port as part of Naval movement.

Spain's moves will be finalized tonight, just had a couple of things to confirm.
                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

I didn't think that you could seize a Port as part of Naval movement.

Spain's moves will be finalized tonight, just had a couple of things to confirm.

Turkey seized the port in their land phase.
                  Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• French move will be posted this evening then we are on to May 1807

Start your diplomacy

For those of you at war but who did not update me on the various surrender terms you want pre-loaded so you are not caught with out of date choices, please do so. A lot has changed on the map since we did this back on '06.

Cheers.
                    The Purist

Comment

• Diplomacy messages are on going, lots of back and forth.

No rush as long as people are talking. I'll post when I have word of definitive actions.
                      The Purist

Comment

• Computer issues

Sorry gang, I had some computer issues that have now been resolved.

I'll catch up an post what is ready by this evening.

Cheers.
                        The Purist

Comment

• Take your time
                          High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
                          Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

• A number of questions and clarification requested by Spain and France on game mechanics, sequences of play, etc.

Revised posts should be up tonight.
                            The Purist

Comment

• I'm good, I'll let Ulrih make the calls that need to be made.
                              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• from a game point I get it but really

Napoleon bending knee to someone else lmao

Well maybe he staging a coup and going to take over Spain

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X