This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Purist View Post
    Ok,... France is checking a couple of points with Spain and then we push on.
    We are?
    If you`re referring to options from B and C polls in case of surrender I mentioned Spain in one case because we will have to negotiate some terms IF our campaign would be successful and our enemies ready to surrender. So far it is too soon to tell how the things will go. Maybe it will be us who will ask for the peace

Comment

• Ok,.... we are up and running.

Only one surprise on the books this month as Prussia declares war on Russia.

Europe is now truly 'aflame'.
      The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Just in time for the Summer campaign season. Hey, if you want to start a war, its its the logical time.

Wait... its still April, right?
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• To honor their treaty commitments Turkey and the Uk will be declaring war on Prussia

Comment

• So, it would seem that Austria has loaned Prussia their knife.
            Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
              To honor their treaty commitments Turkey and the Uk will be declaring war on Prussia
              Yeah, I'm sure the Prussians are terrified, as it would actually be physically impossible for the British Army to be farther away from Prussia than it is now.
              Oops.
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                Yeah, I'm sure the Prussians are terrified, as it would actually be physically impossible for the British Army to be farther away from Prussia than it is now.
                Oops.
                Exo, there are no such things as British army. Almost not...

Comment

To honor their treaty commitments Turkey and the Uk will be declaring war on Prussia
                  Turkey also? What they can do to Prussia? Curse them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ulrih View Post
                    Turkey also? What they can do to Prussia? Curse them?
                    simple surrender to Spain and then transfer it troops north through England only take three turns

Comment

• Aha!!

Originally posted by William Shakespeare
                      The game is afoot, thou still let'st slip.
                      And thou has't thought that no diplomacy was in mind.

Fie, fie,....
                      Last edited by The Purist; 20 May 15, 23:09.
                      The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

simple surrender to Spain and then transfer it troops north through England only take three turns
                        And Turkey will be protected by whom then? For example from Austria? International society?

Comment

And Turkey will be protected by whom then? For example from Austria? International society?
                          Austria is a little bizzy right now worrying about it self to go off and attack Turkey.
                          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• Originally posted by Tsar View Post
                            Austria is a little bizzy right now worrying about it self to go off and attack Turkey.
                            Austria worried? Why? Austrian army is concentrated in one place, it`s almost twice the size of Russian army in Dalmatia and just joined by Prussian forces. I think Austria can take out Russia and unprotected Turks this summer pretty easy (of course if nothing goes really wrong with roll dice and chits).

Comment

I still have six to nine corpss in Turkey

and I think you will both like and dislike my latest strategy good for you screws your allies
                              Last edited by craven; 19 May 15, 19:02.

Comment

Austria worried? Why? Austrian army is concentrated in one place, it`s almost twice the size of Russian army in Dalmatia and just joined by Prussian forces. I think Austria can take out Russia and unprotected Turks this summer pretty easy (of course if nothing goes really wrong with roll dice and chits).

I'm sorry does the puppet master have something to say?
                                Try counting the Austrians again he has about the same number that I do, and Prussia half a dozen more. Let him march into Russia, see what happens.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X