Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, from my point of view that sounds ominous.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• Hmmpff. Still no word from Austria and Prussia.

I'll give them until tomorrow evening to update me or they will "follow the previous policy".

Cheers.
      The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Ah sorry - I left you a rep message, that pretty much amounted to "follow the previous policy".

should have made it a PM
        High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
          hmm Seems the Emperor lied about not getting England involved in its war with Spain.

Just saying.
          Didn't they declare war on you over Gibraltar ?

What does the emperor have to do with that ?
          High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

Failed to conclude Austria's war with Spain fast enough and made Ex jumpy I was plotting with you to wipe him out.

And then making peace with Spain shortly after they declared war on England.

Comment

Given that you don't want to negotiate realistically why should anyone talk to you?
              Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• Originally posted by Tsar View Post
                Given that you don't want to negotiate realistically why should anyone talk to you?
                Yeah, "realistically?" sure as it Give us some provinces we haven't even taken yet and then promise to never make war on us and our proxy ever again.... un huh, right.

Better to play a whole nation straight into the ground than agree to terms like that.
                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                  Yeah, "realistically?" sure as it Give us some provinces we haven't even taken yet and then promise to never make war on us and our proxy ever again.... un huh, right.

Better to play a whole nation straight into the ground than agree to terms like that.
                  what do you mean not taken. I currently own everthing I asked for except Gib

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
                    Failed to conclude Austria's war with Spain fast enough and made Ex jumpy I was plotting with you to wipe him out.

And then making peace with Spain shortly after they declared war on England.
                    Here is the full text of the emperor's proclamation,

As of today Dec 1st 1805 The Empire is in a state of war with the Kingdom of Spain.

Although we regret this state of affairs, the continued occupation of the Seat of St Peter cannot be tolerated – we will restore the holy city of Rome to its rightful position.

We make no claims on other Spanish dominions outside of Italy, nor on both Sicilies, indeed they are considered the Spanish’ kings ancestral lands.

Aquila Elegit Iovis Omnia Vincit.
                    So it was proclaimed, and so it was done.

The Emperor does not lie.

Comment

Here is the full text of the emperor's proclamation,

So it was proclaimed, and so it was done.

The Emperor does not lie.
                      Quote from England. this better not start a war between spain and England

Emperor statement it wont.

and it did

Comment

• A war between UK and Spain just happened to be declared around the same time, little I could do about it,

I'm the Roman emperor - not the King of Spain.

I did precisely as I said I would. Take Rome - make peace - move on.

Comment

A war between UK and Spain just happened to be declared around the same time, little I could do about it,

I'm the Roman emperor - not the King of Spain.

I did precisely as I said I would. Take Rome - make peace - move on.
                          um nope

you asked for Englands help I provided that help on the basis that you would not push England into a war.

You pushed England into a war. Once you started the war you had an obligation to support your Ally England rather that making peace

So for helping you England has lost 20 ship and a lot of time in which I should of been beating on France.

Comment

• He also made a deal with France that let them concentrate their whole army in the north against me which would have ensured the destruction of my army. All while protecting himself.

So far he has done nothing to help bring down France and has done plenty to help them get bigger.

Comment

• Well, when you put it that way...

This game starts to look like that crazy game-show, Survivor.
                              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                                Well, when you put it that way...

This game starts to look like that crazy game-show, Survivor.
                                yes it does

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X