This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ulrih View Post
    Everyone is on the vacations already? Somehow last moves are longer than usually.
    Sorry for the delay I caused Naval moves in the Med are a pain in the rear.

Comment

• There were a few issues with the Russian moves that needed to be ironed out. Their move will be posted this evening, followed by the Turks (moves already confirmed).

Austria, Prussia and perhaps England can get their moves in overnight once they see the Russian and Turk manoeuvrees.
      The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
        I'm here - politely waiting for my allies to get on their warhorse,

snatching a provincial capital back from the Russians now and again
        Why? aren't you allowed to make decisions by yourself?

(Don't worry there will be a lot more to try to snatch back soon).
        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• Sure -

I decided all alone to kick *you* in the balls didn't I

Alas - with three parties in this game that refuse all contact there's precious few decisions to make.
          High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
          Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Sure -

I decided all alone to kick *you* in the balls didn't I

Alas - with three parties in this game that refuse all contact there's precious few decisions to make.

Yes as a matter of fact you did.
            Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• After unprovoked Russian attacks on France that was poorly executed in both directions Austrians had probably no other options that to declare a war on such Ally that don't respect Austrian territory

Comment

• Well we had other options,

but the Emperor very much dislikes being made into a liar
                High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
                Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

After unprovoked Russian attacks on France that was poorly executed in both directions Austrians had probably no other options that to declare a war on such Ally that don't respect Austrian territory

Actually the Russian attack was well done and would of led to the elimination of spain from the game Except Austria screwed that up.

Comment

Well we had other options,

but the Emperor very much dislikes being made into a liar
                    hmm Seems the Emperor lied about not getting England involved in its war with Spain.

Just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
                      Actually the Russian attack was well done and would of led to the elimination of spain from the game Except Austria screwed that up.
                      Hmm, Spain? By attacking France in Netherlands and Italy and losing large part of the army there? Interesting...

Comment

Hmm, Spain? By attacking France in Netherlands and Italy and losing large part of the army there? Interesting...
                        I suggest you look back at the game during that time frame. I had a few more surprises for you.

Comment

Oh, Austria screwed that up, eh?
                          Nothing to do with an excessively aggressive strategy or our Generalship in the field, did it?

I'm glad you like surprise so much, this is going to be one hell of a campaign season.
                          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

I suggest you look back at the game during that time frame. I had a few more surprises for you.
                            I did it and I can clearly state that French main concern was Russians at that moment but only because I didn't know what Austria will do. Main thing that I could lose at that time was fleet in Amsterdam and maybe some income. But as long as all places held I had enough troops to repulse Russians and also send to Spain (I could send more but it would be more expensive so I send only 3 Corps, but as you saw it was enough ) so I still don't see the real threat for Spain.
                            P.s. Surpises are good, they make this game more interesting. I can admit that one time you already surprised me but I hope that there will be surprises also from my side So far you have greater mobility because of the sea domination but it will not long last.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                              Oh, Austria screwed that up, eh?
                              Nothing to do with an excessively aggressive strategy or our Generalship in the field, did it?

I'm glad you like surprise so much, this is going to be one hell of a campaign season.
                              Nothing overly aggressive about it. you forget you about went to anarchy and would have if not for Austria forcing Russia out of the war.

I will say I couldn't pick the right chit to save my life. Dam you

Comment

• Awaiting the austrian and Prussian moves.

Received a note they are in discussions about moves.

Stay tuned.
                                The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X